𝟏𝟗

Both teens arrived at Jungwon's big and expensive mansion, the girl's eyes widened, it was much bigger than the other ones and had it's own colors, making it more special and unique than the other ones

Jungwon carefully put Y/N down and opened the door as she got surprised by the atmosphere. It was expected that the inner side would be bright, cozy and full with maids and butlers, but instead it was greeted with a dull dark room.

„I know you didn't expect this" He chuckled, turning the lights on.

The view was much clearer than before but the cold atmosphere didn't leave. The mansion screamed loneliness, not even a single person was seen in the big room or in the hallway.

„Do you...do you live alone?" Y/N asked. The girl knew that it was risky, but her curiosity killed her. There was no way that a family would live there, the vibes didn't fit together.

„My family is always away and my sister  studies in another country so basically yes" He slightly smiled , however his cat-like yes showed pain and anger, it was obvious that he didn't like it and that it hurt him a lot.

„But it's okay cause I have my members who are with me, they always come so that I don't feel lonely, but this time it's different" His smile dropped instantly after he said the last word.

Y/N felt bad for the boy beside her. Yes, he may has bullied her, but she understood the pain he had to go trough, cause it was just similar to hers.

„You know what? I couldn't be any more thankful to you" Jungwon flashed a cute smile at the blushing girl. He laughed and then carefully took her wrist and dragged her along with him.

The girl had a Deja Vu, however the feelings were different. Back then she felt fear, anger and pain but in this situation she felt warmth and she felt safe, also butterflies in her stomach,which seemed like a dream to her.

Jungwon stopped in the kitchen and signaled the other to sit down,which she did. Going to the fridge, he took some vegetables and went back to the counter to cut them. Worst was that he still looked sick and it worried Y/N a lot. After all, he carried her all the way to his mansion.

„Jungwon sit down and relax, I will do it" Y/N stood up and slightly pushed him, but he refused and folded his arms while pouting.

„You are sick you idiot" She rolled her eyes, ignoring her rapid heartbeat.

In the end, Jungwon gave up and made hisself comfortable while watching the girl who was struggling a bit. He stabilized his head with his arms as his eyes sparkled.

Chuckling to himself, he shook his head and felt his eyelids getting heavier with each minute passing as he slowly closed them. His arms already laid on the table comfortable as he gently put his head onto them and drifted to his dreamland.