𝟔

Y/N fluttered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room

Y/N fluttered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. She was in the school's clinic as she calmed down after realizing. No one was seen, she was alone which she really liked.

The young girl slowly got up and made her way to leave when she saw something from her angle and it shocked her.

It was Yang Jungwon peacefully sleeping in the soft bad and Y/N would lie if she said he wasn't cute.

However luck wasn't on her side as Jungwon fluttered his eyes open, straight looking at the girl who had bruises all over her body. He immediately death glared at her as he got up, startling the girl.

„Where do you think you are going?" He questioned.

„Home" The young girl shortly said while Jungwon face palmed himself, getting closer to her as she went further away.

„It's all your fault!" Y/N yelled as the young boy's anger rose, starling her even more. But luckily she was already standing in front of the door and planned to run away, though her whole body ached.

Seemed like luck wasn't on her side again as the door wouldn't open and she started to panic. In that time Jungwon sneaked behind the shorter girl, giving her a heart attack as their faces were only a few inches away.
Jungwon smirked seeing the girl all flustered and red but somehow his heart beat was irregular as he felt himself heating up.

Suddenly the door bursted open, making the two teens fall on the cold ground as Jungwon groaned in pain, feeling the weight of someone on him. Yes, it happened. Y/N was on top of the helpless boy as she immediately got up, running out of the door without saying anything.

„Uh..." Sunoo said, scratching his nape, not knowing how to act while the bully still laid on the ground.

A little later after realizing,Sunoo helped his best friend up and helped him go to his bed back as Jungwon eyes flamed with anger. The older boy was as always clueless of everything and had the wrong thoughts,a smirk was plastered on his handsome face.

„Don't think wrong, it was all because of you" The younger one rolled his eyes. But Sunoo wouldn't give up that easily of course and kept teasing Jungwon,who was annoyed as hell.

                               {time skip}

Jungwon finally got out of the clinic and made his way to his next class, however he was stopped by someone harshly pulling him back.

„Oh, look it's the princess savior" He rolled his eyes while Haruto still death glared at him. The tall boy knew what happened as he exploded in the inside, wanting to revenge Jungwon.

„You really got some guts, huh?"

„I should be the one saying it to you. After all my family owns this school and I can get you out here really easily" Jungwon smirked, but the japanese boy didn't give up that easily as he harshly pulled Jungwon by his collar and threw him away as he was some kind of trash while the students around them gasped.

„So, that's what you choose" Jungwon got up, wiping the dust away as he made his way up to the taller boy. Scared? Jungwon? Never. Not only because of his Taekwondo skills but also because his family owns the school and could do anything possible.

A crowd started to form as the two boys couldn't care less. Jungwon quickly got up and made his way to Haruto when he was stopped by two people holding his arms, making it impossible to fight for him.

„Ugh, really?" He groaned in annoyance. Double J were there to stop the little man from his attack to the taller one.

„This time it's your own fault" Jay said as Jungwon looked at him surprised, not believing what the older boy said as Jake nodded. A little later they dragged the dimple boy away as the crowd drifted away.

„Haruto!" Y/N yelled, running up to him as a smile formed onto his handsome face. Standing in front of him she panted while he laughed at her.

„No, laughing! Tell me what happened, right now!" She said, dragging the boy with her. She ended up taking him to the quiet side of the school as she was ready for anything, but before she looked around and made sure they were alone.

„I just wanted to take revenge" He simply said while Y/N face palmed herself. Both knew how much trouble it would cause but Haruto could care less. He would do anything for his friend.

„You-"

„I know that I could have been in trouble but he deserved it. Someone had to do it cause this punk got some attitude" He said as they both laughed hearing the word „punk".

Little did they know..someone was actually listening to them.

„Revenge for what?" He questioned, thinking hardly but nothing came into his mind as he frowned.