𝟑𝟔

Finally, the big group was able to leave the airplane and were on their destination

Finally, the big group was able to leave the airplane and were on their destination. Most of them were still half asleep as they stretched and yawned while the two oldest didn't get any sleep at all. It wasn't a big deal for them, even though they are the members who sleep a lot.

„It was nice to meet you guys, especially you
Y/N! I hope we meet again" A-Min said with an innocent smile which the younger members returned back. Only the oldest had a problem with him.

„It was also nice to meet you, stay safe and hopefully we meet again" The girl had this weird feeling of meeting him again. Maybe she was right or maybe wrong?

A last good bye and he was finally gone. Heeseung and Jay sighed in relievement. One more minute with him and they would explode out of frustration.

„I wonder why a young boy like him is traveling alone, especially in the dangerous side" Sunoo wondered. But it seemed like he knew what he was doing, so nothing bad.

Still waiting for the luggages, Y/N saw A-Min again, but he seemed much more different than he was before and he wasn't alone. A tall man in a black suit stood besides him while both of them looked dead serious. Suddenly, they both made eye contact as he immediately smiled at her while she awkwardly smiled back, embarrassed of getting caught.

Then everyone continued to grab their luggages and made their way out. Greeted by the cold breeze, all of them took a big breath. It was time to save Jungwon.

"Should we call an uber?" Sunoo asked while Sunghoon shook his head as an mischievous smirk appeared on his face. He turned around to face Jay who was already rolling his eyes and knew what his best friend was up to.

„We can—" Sunghoon was cut off by his other best friend Jake.

„I can rent a car" Jake said proudly while smirking. Seemed like they all forgot about the rescue and just wanted to flex their wealth.

„Well I can—" Jay was cut off by Ni-Ki who was already smirking.

„I also can rent a car" The youngest smiled mischievously while the 02 line rolled their eyes.

„Shut up kiddo" Sunghoon hissed.

„Shut up kiddo" Ni-Ki mocked, earning a playful hit from the older one as he whined.

That's when things started to get down. The rich members kept arguing while Ni-Ki wanted to be involved in the struggle. Other members were helpless and only could sigh in disappointment.

„Can you guys just stop already?! I am here to rescue my boyfriend, stop wasting my time!"
Y/N massaged her temples in pain. Enough was enough and Jay, Jake and Ni-Ki finally stopped.

At the end, the three of them apologized and Jake rented a big black van where all the members could fit in.

Heeseung was the one charged driving, however not everyone was pleased with the idea of Hee driving.

„Are you sure you can do it?" Sunoo asked, eying him with a worried face expression as the oldest scoffed not believing that his own members don't trust him.

„Guys, I really don't want to be involved in your little fights, but we already lost a lot of time so can you shut up and just drive" Jongseob stated as some of the members looked embarrassed and nodded.

{time skip}

Time passed and they were still driving. Actually, there was still a long way to go and everyone became sleepy, especially Heeseung and Jay who didn't get a lot of sleep in the airplane. Looking out of the window, the black van was surrounded by the beauty of nature. Everywhere trees, healthy grass and even some animals like cows and horses.

„Are we heading to a village?" Jeongwoo asked while admiring the view from the car. All windows were down so they could see and breath in the air.

„Seems like it" Jihan answered.

„How much time is still left?"

„About 3 hours more" Soul responded as a few of them groaned and sighed. It was for sure really tiring but anything for their beloved best friend.

A few minutes later, the van started to shake, meaning that the road was unsteady and not really safe anymore.

„Hold on the seats or something steady guys"
Jay announced as everyone did. It got worse after minutes passed, troubling Jongseob and Soul who tried their best to get more information.

„Found something!" Jongseob exclaimed in happiness, his smile brighter than the sun itself. Obviously everyone was curious.

„We found out that his parents are out of town for a business meeting!" Soul said as everyone cheered in relief. It definitely made things easier for the rescue.

„But he isn't alone guys. A lot of security cameras are surrounded outside and inside the big mansion and there are some security guards around the mansion too, making it really difficult for us" Jongseob added. Brining down the mood wasn't planned but sadly part of reality. How will they be able to save their precious best friend?

But for now, their destination was a small motel which was located not too far away from the mansion but still in middle nowhere. A place where they could put all their belongings in and also drink and eat was needed.

The next hour passed and Heeseung changed seats with Jake, meaning he was the one charged for driving. The mood was down and the car was filled with dead silence as most of them slept or just were overthinking. However there was one person who was intensely thinking and working on something.

„Guys, I think I have some news..."

"