𝟐

‚Shit'  She cursed in her mind as she was to scared to turn around and still couldn't move

‚Shit' She cursed in her mind as she was to scared to turn around and still couldn't move.

A laughter escaped Jungwon's mouth, his smirk never left. Y/N finally got the guts to turn around, however not to run away.

And there he was or better say there were. Ni-Ki at the left side,who rolled his eyes and seemed really uninterested, then Sunghoon on the other side,who had his normal face expression: emotionless, but his gaze was so strong that it gave the poor girl shivers down her spine.

The only one who seemed to be amused was Yang Jungwon, the boy she hated the most. Cursing in her mind did nothing as she took a big breath and questioned for her life. ‚Should I just ran or—'

„Don't even think about it" The shortest said, surprising Y/N as she widened her eyes. Did he read her mind and if yes, how did he do that? Something like that was impossible.

A few minutes passed and it was still silence. Sunghoon already left for his classes, so she was alone with Jungwon and Ni-Ki, who still seemed very uninterested.

„Alright, let's make a deal" He said, with a amused face expression,which worried Y/N even more. Whenever he had this face expression,she knew that he was going to do something or wanted something.

The young girl didn't do anything, not even reacted and just blankly looked at the boy, however deep inside she spitted on his ethereal handsome face and kicked him, her anger grew with every minute that passed.

„You will do my assignments and you will get home without any bruises" Jungwon said as if she already agreed with him. There wasn't any choice so she had to accept it. Without saying anything, the two boys walked away, leaving the young girl alone as she took a big breath.

After she made sure they fully left, she threw one of her book against someone's locker, cursing at the same time.

„I fucking ha—"

„No cursing allowed miss" A familiar voice said, while her heart skipped a beat.

Y/N quickly grabbed her books and faced the opposite direction, to avoid the young boy who chuckled at her embarrassment.

„Why aren't you in your class?" He asked while walking towards her to talk.

„I could ask you the same Sunoo" She said, a smile grew onto her face without noticing.

„I overslept"

„Again"

Sunoo playfully rolled his eyes at the shorter one as they walked beside each other the hallway down, because their classes aren't far away from eachother. Both of them are good friends, even though Sunoo is best friends with Jungwon, but Y/N didn't mind since the older boy is nothing like the dimple boy.

Sunoo actually knew nothing about the bullying since he is always busy with school works and being the class president wasn't easy either, especially at the same time.

When Y/N finally arrived at her class, she waved Sunoo a goodbye as he returned it, and somehow luck was by her side because the teacher didn't arrive. She was relieved and quickly sat on her seat. Her seat mate Haruto was sleeping as she quietly chuckled to herself. Both of them where nowhere to close, however they talked sometimes,because of being seat mates and because Haruto is Jeongwoo's best friend.

But it soon disappeared as the teacher arrived and Y/N immediately woke up Haruto who was still half asleep with his messy, fluffy hair.

After they greeted the teacher a good morning the students sat down again,and listened to their teacher. However Haruto fell asleep again, which was pretty funny to Y/N. She tried to hide her laughter which barely worked as he teacher noticed it.

„Y/N what is so funny?" The teacher asked, death glaring at her as she immediately stopped and nervously gulped.

„Nothing sir..." Her embarrassment took over her as she heard students laughing at her, one things she hated the most. There was nowhere to hide, Y/N looked down at her book to avoid all the glances from her class mates. Haruto was still asleep though.

{time skip}

The bell rung and it was lunch time. Y/N didn't know if she loved or hated lunch time, because Jungwon would somehow find her, however that's the time where she can be with her best friends who are willing to protect her. That's why Jungwon had already his own plans ready.

The young girl knew that Jungwon was waiting outside for her to give her the assignments. There was no escape as a big sigh left her mouth, which the taller seat made noticed.

„Is it about that dimple boy again?" He asked, stretching his long arms. His body proportions were crazy for his age, just like his visuals. The tall boy easily could be mistaken for a model.

„It's always that bastard" Y/N mumbled the last part and Haruto heard it as he chuckled at her.

„It's not funny!"

„But you are" He smiled down at her, making Y/N roll her eyes at him.

Actually none of her friends knew how intense the bullying was, because Jungwon would only do it when they were alone, so no one could see it or have proof. Pretty smart that dimple boy, right?

„Don't worry I gotcha, just act with me!" She didn't know what he meant, but then he suddenly swinger his arm over he shoulders,pulling her closer as she widened her eyes because of the sudden skin ship. Her cheeks flustered a red color,while she began to sweat. She wasn't familiar with skin ships and also wasn't really close with Haru.

Haruto smiled as they both walked out of the classroom, Y/N was rather stiff and akward than comfortable but everything in her mind vanished when she saw him.

Yang Jungwon. His smirk suddenly fell to a frown at the sight of the pair in front of his eyes. But he wasn't alone, Sunoo was on his right-side smiling friendly at Y/N and Haruto, while Jay was on the other side, playing on his phone and not caring at all.

„What are you gyus doing here?" Haruto raised his eyebrow as Jungwon rolled his eyes.

„Oh, Jungwon told us that Y/N wanted to help him with his assignments" Sunoo innocently smiled as Y/N scoffed quietly, which Haruto noticed of course. Jay did too and secretly took a quick glance to analyze both of their faces.

„Well..."

"