𝟐𝟐

The two of them decided to make a plan so that everything would be organized

The two of them decided to make a plan so that everything would be organized. While talking, they completely forgot about the six year old girl who got bored real quick. And without saying anything, she already was gone.

„Wait—where is Jangmi?" Y/N asked, looking behind the taller boy. There was no sight from the young girl as the two immediately panicked and looked around, hoping to find Jangmi.

They sighed in unison, knowing that it would be difficult to find such a tiny girl in a big amusement park.

„Should we go to give information center and ask a staff?" Y/N asked as Jungwon nodded and with that they rushed to the information center.

{time skip}

One of the staff members made an announcement while the two teens were sitting on a couch, hoping that someone would find Jangmi. A sight escaped Jungwon's mouth as Y/N look at him in pity. Who knows what could happen? There are lots of bad people in this world and Jangmi was a child who couldn't defend nor protect herself.

Awkward silence filled the air, both not knowing what to say or how to start a conversation. They both somehow felt shy with each other because they were alone in a room, even though it once happened before.

„They will find her and she will come back healthy, don't blame yourself" Y/N flashed him a soft smile as he softly smiled back with a nod, however he couldn't the sadness and fear in his eyes as the girl besides him gently patted his shoulder.

After a few minutes, a staff member came into the room, signaling that the atiny girl had been found as Jungwon sighed in relief and rushed to see the girl as Y/N followed behind.

„Wait—Jay?" The shorter boy asked in shook, seeing Jangmi in Jay's arms as the older boy chuckled.

„Well, hello Jungwon" He flashed a smile while Y/N awkwardly stood in the back, not knowing what to do.

„How did you find her?" The dimple boy asked, still confused as Jay chuckled again, putting the younger kid down who immediately ran to Jungwon's arm, smiling.

„The others and me were walking around and she suddenly approached us lol" Jay shrugged off.

„You guys went without me?" The younger one asked in disbelief while the american boy was smirking.

„Didn't want to interrupt your date" He said with a wink as he left the room, leaving the two teens alone,who were a blushing mess.

„Oh also Jangmi will come with us, just in case so she doesn't disturb you guys" Jay peeked his  head inside as Jangmi left her cousin's arm and rushed towards Jay while giggling. And then they left together, leaving the two of them alone.

Jungwon awkwardly coughed as he scratched his nape out of embarrassment while Y/N looked at the ground, faintly blushing.

„Okay, let's not waste time and have some fun!" He said with a slight smile, showing off his dimples as the girl returned the smile while nodding.

                           {time skip}

Walking side by side, they were more than satisfied. Both of them already rode various rides together and had the time of their life As they couldn't stop giggling and talking with each other.

„Move a bit" Someone whispered, hiding behind a shop and watching the two teens laughing together. Actually the person wasn't alone, it was a whole group who watched them from afar.

„Ouch, my foot!" Sunoo groaned as Sunghoon rolled his eyes while Heeseung shushed them.

„It's not like they are gonna hear us lol" Jake said while Jay nodded who had Jangmi on his shoulder, so she could see better.

Instead of riding the rides, they stalked their friend because they thought it was more fun.

„Why are we stalking them? I want to have fun too!" The youngest groaned with an annoyed face expression. „Also I am hungry".

They saw no point in following them as they gave up and made their way to a food shop because they were starving from all the walking.

„It wasn't worth it" Sunghoon muttered under his breath, continuing to bite into his corndog. Some of the boys were annoyed because it just wasted their time,  but they were also very curious if there were any romantic scenes.

„I have never seen Jungwon that shy" Sunoo cheekily smiled as the members agreed.

„Same" Jangmi added, which was very unexpected but the boys only laughed at her adorableness as Jay ruffled her hair.

                          {time skip}

„How about the haunted house?" Y/N asked excited while Jungwon had an uneasy face expression plastered onto his face. The girl could tell that he was scared and that made her even more exited as she smirked confidently.

„Is the Yang Jungwon that once used to bully others scared?" She smirked, however it had a different affect on the boy who embarrassedly looked down. Whenever he heard the word „bully" he wanted to die quietly in place because he was very embarrassed of his past behavior and still felt guilty.

„Jungwon?" The girl beside him gently shook him as he got back to his senses and flashed a fake smile, trying to hide true emotions.

„What's bothering you?" She noticed his personality change and then realisation hit her.

„Sorry, I shouldn't have said that" The girl scratched her nape as Jungwon sighed. After all she wasn't wrong and they both knew it.

„You don't have to be sorry cause it's all my fault"

„Hey, let's not ruin the mood, okay? We are here to be happy and to have fun!" She softly  smiled at him while his heart did flips. Jungwon couldn't take his eyes off the gorgeous girl who got shy under his gaze.

Without saying anything, Y/N took his wrist, taking him off guard and rushed to the haunted house while giggling.

Will this end good?