𝟐𝟓

{drunk-dazed screams soty and the b-sides were chefs kiss)

„Spend time with me alone"

Everyone turned their heads to Haruto, who looked unbothered and waited for a reply from the girl who was caught off guard.

„You guys are ridiculous" Jihan folded her arms with an annoyed face expression. „She's not a toy or something, just leave her alone".

Then it was silence, both Jungwon and Haruto were jealous but also felt guilty at the same time while Jeongwoo awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

„If you guys are gonna act like this, then Y/N will go with Jeongwoo and me" Jihan sternly glared at both boys,who gulped nervously.

„Uh-right!" Jeongwoo was more than confused, however he still agreed to his best friend.

„Let's just go, I don't want to waste more time" Y/N sounded annoyed and dragged Jihan and Jeongwoo by their wrists, leaving the enemies alone. They didn't say anything, nor moved and stood still like a mannequin.

{time skip}

A little later, the two boys apologized and decided to stay as a group, however they later met Jungwon's best friends + Jangmi and decided to form one big group.

And of course they were really loud: Sunoo kept bickering with Sunghoon, Jay kept screaming while Jake kept barking without any reason, Heeseung sang that he was tired of love songs, Jungwon and Haruto were about to fight but luckily Jeongwoo and Jihan kept them apart, Y/N held Jangmi who was enjoying the fight and Ni-Ki was Ni-Ki.

„There is it!" Ni-Ki yelled while running towards the ferries wheel and Jay had to follow the younger one, making sure he wouldn't get lost in the crowded place.

„Damn, it's bigger than expected!" Sunoo's jaw dropped.

„You scared?" Sunghoon teased him with a smirk as the younger one rolled his eyes with a scoff.

„Heeseung we don't care if you are tired of love songs" Jungwon's savage side came out as he mischievously smirked at the older one.

„Whatever—hey wait for me!" Heeseung ran after Ni-Ki and Jay. He may be the oldest, but can sometimes act like the youngest.

„Guys, I think we better follow them, or else the waiting line will be messed up!" Jake said as they nodded and ran after the others.

They arrived at the waiting line and luckily it wasn't as long as expected. People could go from 1 to 4.

„Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay"