《 Dusk 8

"When the role you play has turned against you, is it still your role?"

~*◇*~

Jay

"Hyung you've done enough..."

Jay slowly turned to the person who said that. It was Jungwon, the usual calm bright and cute face he had was replaced by grim dissapointment.

"J-jungwon..." his voice hitched.

"I don't understand... what are you guys saying?" He asked awkwardly.

"Why are you acting this way?" He asked as he approached the younger who visibly backed away and retracted when he tried to reach him.

"Jay hyung that's quite mean of you." He turned to the maknae who went to Jake and Sunghoon.

Jay was still very confused, he didn't do anything wrong... so why are they acting like he did?

"There's nothing funny about being hurt... its not something to make jokes of." Sunoo agreed to the maknae.

"What? Since when did I do something like that?" He asked incredelously.

"Just now... you did." He turned to Jake who spoke. He realized that Sunghoon and Ni-ki were holding him up.

"Jake what... what happened to you?" He asked.

"Now you suddenly care?" Sunghoon snapped.

"Jake hyung fell and twisted his ankle and hyung just joked about it. This is serious Jay hyung." Ni-ki told him. Jay was really baffled, he would never make fun on someone's misfortune especially not on a friend.

"Heeseung hyung, you think I'd be that petty? Why would I do something like that?" Jay turned to the eldest who remained quiet.

Heeseung heaved a sigh and turned to the others to adress them.

"Sunghoon, Ni-ki, get Jake to a proper seat. We'll need to call manager hyung about this. Jungwon have you called for medic?" Heeseung asked and the young leader nodded.

"I'll call our manager hyung." Sunoo volunteered and Heeseung simply nodded.

"Heeseung hyung..." Jay called and Heeseung turned to him.

"I don't know why you're being like this Jay but its really not cool." Heeseung told him.

"Hyung I never-"

"Jay please, stop making excuses. We all saw what happened, we all heard you... I heard you." Heeseung told him calmly which left him speechless as his hyung walked towards Sunghoon and Ni-ki tending to Jake leaving him there...

He felt detached from everyone else at that moment. He was sure he didn't do anything wrong to...

A scream peirced through his head as he clutched onto it.

Jake was holding his ankle on the floor. He was agonizing the pain it gave him. The events came so fast in his head, he saw his members worried faces towards Jake.

He saw himself... he saw himself make a comment... himself laughing and joking of the situation...

He felt his head hurt as he held it, why would he do something like that? He couldn't believe himself to do such a thing but then...

"You really call yourself a mood maker?"

He turned to the sound of the voice and found himself alone in the practice room. All his members are gone, he was alone there.

"Guys?" He called, he could feel his heart beat loudly. He could feel the sweat running on the side of his face as his hands felt clammy.

"Jay-ah..." Jay turned from the sound.

"You're a mood maker, right... but you never did set the mood right." The voice echoed in his ears as he looked around the four walls of the empty practice room.

He heard footsteps getting louder, he saw how the practice room's door slowly slide open. He already felt goosebumps all over, he felt scared.

Through the door was dark and the footsteps still echoed. Jay took steps backwards, he was beyond confused now. What was happening?

Slowly, he could see figures through the door. He felt his heart hitched, he was sweating and he was trembling. The figures emerged through the door and he recognized them. He felt a momentary relief when he saw his members but then...

"You never did anything right Jay." Heeseung's voice came silencing him instantly.

"You keep trying to act cool but you just embarrass yourself." - Jungwon

"You're not really fun hyung." - Ni-ki

"Its annoying everytime you complain." - Sunghoon

"Hyung is very loud and naggy, I hate it." - Sunoo

"Why can't you just stop doing something? You're not helping to lighten the mood at all." - Jake

These left him speechless, does his members really felt that way about him? Was he really unhelpful? Does he really darken the mood of their team? He felt very hurt and disheartened... he just wanted to make everyone feel better...

But is he really that unhelpful?

Jay could feel warm tears rolling down his cheeks, tears that blur his vision of his retreating members. He was left alone in the practice room clutching his chest as he fall to the ground.

All he could hear was his aching heart, his painful sobs echoing in the four walls of the room. His vision blurred from his tears and he care less of anything in that moment.

He always thought he could always bring a smile to everyone's faces for being himself and even to the extent of embarrassment... because he was Jay... the mood maker, the life of the party...

but now...

he thought differently...

In the end...

He couldn't make anyone happy...

¤>~*◇*~<¤