Dawn 》33

"The start of a chaos unwanted befalls, when things are uncertain drowning with fears."

~*♧*~

"Ni-ki, you're not hiding something from us are you?" Jay asked the maknae who felt the cold creeping into him.

"Jay, let's not jump to conclusions." Sunghoon said.

"I'm just asking, why does the mirror keep showing that dice and him? Aren't you also wondering the connection?" Jay asked making the other silent.

"Ni-ki please answer us, do you know anything about this?" Jay asked again making the younger back away a bit of how serious Jay was.

"Ni-ki, if you know of this dice. It might help us figure a way out and why we're all here." Heeseung calmly said pulling Jay back.

"I-I don't know." He whispered under his breathe looking down. He was getting wary of the situation, he recalled one particular dream separate from that one dream he relayed to the members. Its about to come true... his thoughts went.

"Ni-ki we want to believe you but..." Heeseung let out a breathe making him slowly look up.

"You have to be honest with us." Heeseung finished.

"Hyung I..." Ni-ki tried to speak but he find that he couldn't come up of anything to say.

"Guys chill, you're scaring him this way." Jake interrupted feeling the tension rising.

"We're not trying to scare him Jake, we just wanted to know the truth here." Jay explained.

"We all wanted the truth but this shouldn't be the way. You're all scaring him with your questions, its like you're ganging up on him." Jake explained.

"If we don't ask questions, we'll never get answers and Ni-ki clearly knows something we don't." Jay countered.

"Guys please calm down-" Heeseung tried to come in between.

"So throwing multiple questions his way will make him speak? You're only scaring him." Jake countered at Jay.

"It wasn't my intention to scare him, I'm only asking." Jay replied.

"Guys we shouldn't fight." Jungwon interrupted.

"If we don't ask, what's the use of finding this mirror? We're here for answers remember? If Ni-ki knows something, he should share it with all of us." Jay continued making Jungwon heave an almost frustrated sigh.

"Yeah but what if Ni-ki has no idea with all of this?" Sunoo joined in.

"Sunoo don't-"

"I'm just saying that we're all making assumptions here but what if he actually doesn't know about this dice? And you're all pushing him to say something about it." Sunoo cut Sunghoon off.

"You're right but Ni-ki hasn't said anything yet, its best for us to let him speak on his own." Sunghoon explained.

"Doesn't seem like that's what you guys were doing. Jake hyung's right." Sunoo muttered.

"Hey I wasn't even asking that many questions at him. Why are you pissed at me." Sunghoon frowned.

"Guys please stop fighting. None of this solves anything." Heeseung let out a frustrated sigh.

"Ni-ki please say something so this whole argument stops." Heeseung turned to the maknae who had his head low.

"It won't." Ni-ki whispered to himself, already knew what was about to come.