《 Dusk 14

"What you are shatters to pieces... a role, a responsibilty so heavy... it suffocates."

~*◇*~

Jungwon

"Jungwon..."

"Jungwon!" This snapped him making him blink as he take in his surroundings.

"You ok? You've been standing there for like 20 minutes without moving. Is there something on your mind?" Heeseung asked him looking at him worriedly.

Jungwon's mind was still in chaos, his heart still beats like crazy... in short, he was emotionally and mentally shaken.

Did he dream all that? But he was still standing... imagined perhaps? But who would want to imagine such horror?

"Jungwon are you ok?" Now his Jay hyung moved to get to him.

"Y-yeah... Yeah I'm fine, just getting a little nervous for the showcase tomorrow." He explained as the two oldest clapped his back before going back to their places awhile ago.

"You should relax a bit Jungwon" Heeseung had told him which Jay nodded in agreement as he smiled and slowly moved to get water.

      He needed to drink to wash off his anxiety as he tried his best not to tremble. The image of darkness and void and his fading members lingered in his head.

      He finally managed to calm himself after drinking water and taking a deep breathe. He turned back to address the members that they should resume practice but he was greeted with bright light instead...

A booming sound of crowd chanting...

The echo of a microphone being tested...

He blinked and realized he was standing on a stage... all dressed up for a performance.

"What is happening?" He muttered feeling his heart ramming in his chest.

"Jungwon, get to your place." He snapped when he heard Sunoo's voice called out and Jay had pulled him to their formation.

      If Jungwon was a tad bit slow to catch on, he wouldn't be able to get in position before the song had started. He was so nervous as they performed their debut song... but it soon faded as he collected himself...

Everything was then perfect!

...until something flashed through his line of sight...

It was bright and blinding as the music and the crowd died down and he opened his eyes. He was standing in the backstage facing his members but before he could voice out another of his confusion... someone else had already talked.

"Look, everything's going to be fine." Heeseung said.

"How is this gonna be fine?" Jay asked sounding very perplexed as he run his hands through his hair.

"Exactly, Jake got into an accident during rehearsals. How are we supposed to fix our positions. Who will perform his lines? We haven't prepared for an alternative for this scenario." Sunghoon explained sounding more anxious than Jay was.

"Hyung, there's also a problem for the choreo in the dancebreak... it will look odd without Jake and and we have no time to rearrange everything. Damn it!" Jay said close to cursing.

"Maybe we could do something about this. I could try to cover for Jake hyung's main part for dancing. Sunoo hyung could cover for Jake hyung's vocal lines. Would that work?" N-ki supplied, also visibly worried.