Dawn 》18

"A book has two sides, the front and the back but... would you look at what's in between?"

~*♧*~

Sunghoon

       Sunghoon felt the heat of his anger clouding his thoughts as he moved forward not sparing the younger a glance. He tried his best to avoid getting mad but he was already at the brim. He took many deep breathes to calm himself as he turned to the younger following silently behind.

"I didn't want to get mad at you alright? I just want you to be honest." He calmly told the younger who finally looked up to him after moments of complete silence between them... after he got mad.

"B-but..." the younger stopped himself and looked away.

"I'm sorry... hyung..." the younger spoke softly, it almost made him feel bad of getting angry.

      Before Sunghoon could say something to the younger to maybe assure him that he's not angry anymore, they heard a voice.

"Ni-ki!" The voice called making the two of them look around.

"That sounded like-" he heard the younger muttered as Sunghoon turned and saw a figure coming out of a tall bush.

"Heeseung hyung?" He muttered in surprise when their eyes meet.

"Sunghoon?" The older looked equally surprised as well.

Jake

     He fluttered his eyes open when he felt light shaking. The first thing he saw was Sunoo's concerned face looking at him.

"Jake hyung, thank god you're not hard to wake." Sunoo muttered as he slowly got up looking around. It was still cold and the sky was still dim.

"Sunoo, you did not just woke me up this early in the morning did you?" he looked at the younger smugly.

"I don't even know if its really early morning hyung." The younger answered.

"I'm going back to sleep..." he said about to lay back down but the younger stopped him and he looked at the younger's worried look.

"What is it?" He asked and the younger looked somewhere as he followed his gaze. Sunoo was looking at Jay next to them.

"What's wrong?" He asked again and the younger turned to him.

"I couldn't wake Jay hyung." He answered.

"Jay isn't a light sleeper Sunoo, of course its not-"

"I've been trying to wake him for like I dont know how long but he just wouldn't budge. He keeps moving uncomfortably." Sunoo cut him off.

"Well we're sleeping on the ground so of course its uncomfortable." He explained, he badly wanted to lie back down again.

"You don't understand hyung, he looks like he's havinga terrible dream." Sunoo said and Jake who wanted to get things over slowly moved closer towards Jay, careful not to overexert himself.

"Jay, wake up..." he shook Jay whi did not respond. He could see Jay's eyebrows are furrowed, his expression twitching a bit in discomfort about something.

"Jay, hey wake up. Sunoo's getting worried. Jay..." he shook him again but Jay still didn't repsond no matter what.

"See, I couldn't wake him." Sunoo told him making him turn to the younger.

"Help me then." He told him as Sunoo moved to Jay's other side... Jay gasped making them pause their movement.

Jay was slowly moving his head feom left to right. His eyes are tightly shot close, brows furrowed... his initial expression looked pained... this really bothered Jake.