《 Dusk 4

"Every action pertains to a certain consequence... but to what extent?"

~*◇*~

Heeseung

Sunoo looked at him when he asked where Sunghoon was and the younger's eyes were glassy.

"Yah Sunoo what's going on?" Jay asked.

The situation alarmed the the staff and the pd so the shoot was halted.

"Sunoo where's Sunghoon? The cameraman?" Jake asked and Sunoo was frantically pointing at the direction he came through.

"S-sunghoon hyung... t-there was something in the forest... someone there..." when Sunoo said this, one of the staff received a call.

"There's a reported runaway soldier that reportedly headed to hide out in forests." When the staff said that, Heeseung felt himself move.

"Hyung where are you going?!" Jungwon called but Heeseung was already heading to the forest.

The staff were also calling for him and he knows they were after him at that moment but the thought of one of them in danger filled him with immense fear for the member.

"Sunghoon! Sunghoon-ah!" He called as he walked along the trailpath continuously calling.

He heard a soft groan and saw the member he's looking for lying on the ground.

"Sunghoon!" He screamed, Sunghoon was bleeding from the shoulder and he inmediately took off his jacket to put pressure on the wound when his eyes trailed somewhere.

Not farther away, there was a body sprawled on the ground. Red liquid pooled around the cameraman. Heeseung felt cold at the sight.

"H-hyung?" He then looked at Sunghoon who moved.

"What are you... doing here? You need to get out."

"No we need to get out, you're bleeding and-"

"Heeseung hyung!" He turned and saw Jungwon who looked baffled at the sight of Sunghoon.

"Jungwon what are you doing here? Go call for help." Heeseung told the younger.

"Hyung you shouldn't run off like that especially if its dangerous and on your own." The younger scolded him.

"Jungwon just call for help." He told him.

"Their coming hyung... I just... I just wanted to make sure you're both safe. So until they come I'll- Heeseung hyung watch out!!!!" Jungwon screamed.

Everything went so fast, Heeseung could barely process everything. He saw their young leader's body falling right before his eyes. He could hear the scream of Sunghoon next to him.

Jungwon lay motionless on the ground, red seeped through his clothes.

"J-jungwon..."

"Yah! He's a boy! A teen! What-" another gunshot followed and Sunghoon was quiet.

Heeseung couldn't say anything, his members aren't moving. He wanted to get them out but he couldn't. The gun was now pointed at him but before the man could shoot him, the man was shot first by cops who came as fast as they can.

When they got out of the forest, he saw the other members face shocked scared faces. Sunoo was already crying and cried harder when they saw two of their members bleeding away.

"What happened to Jungwon? Heeseung hyung? Why... why is he-" Jay couldn't finish his sentence. They were so happy earlier as Jay broke into tears.

"J-jungwon hyung... Sungh-hoon hyung... they're gonna be fine right?" Ni-ki asked looking at the members as the staff gathered them together.

Jake only hugged the maknae as Sunoo continued crying next to them. The staff saw how unstable Sunoo's breathing was almost hyperventilating.

Another surge of panic erupted and Heeseung felt helpless and useless. All his friends in turmoil and there's nothing he could do.

At the hospital, Sunghoon and Jungwon were both in critical condition and Sunoo was under medication because of his health issue that was triggered.

There were only four of them waiting. Ni-ki wouldn't stop crying every now and then and Jake would always comfort the maknae despite the worry and anxiety.

Jay wouldn't stop pacing back and forth as their manager handle matters making multiple calls. Heeseung's head felt lightheaded with the entire situation.

He was the oldest yet he couldn't do anything to help with his members distress. He felt so useless... He couldn't accept that he couldn't so anything to protect them, he feels like a failure as their hyung.

The doctor then came out which got everyone's attention. The members, the staff and their manager. What the doctor said made Heeseung's brain stop.

He couldn't absorb what he heard as their voices muffled in his ears. He saw the devastation on their manager's face, the staff's shocked faces... and his members...

Jay ran past the doctors inside the room followed by Ni-ki and Jake as he stood there frozen. His feet taking him inside as well.

Jay was already on the floor crying, he had loved their young leader like a real younger brother. Jake was also crying, Sunghoon was like his soulfriend. Ni-ki, the youngest who never stopped crying treated all of them as his older brothers.

Heeseung felt heartbroken, he felt his eyes water as he cried falling on his knees. Why not him instead? Jungwon was too young and Sunghoon was too good.

They were all younger and yet... he couldn't protect them at that time... he was the oldest but he couldn't protect them... what kind of older brother is he if he can't even...

Heeseung burst out crying in devastation with the loss of his precious friends and the blame and disappointment ha have for not being able to save them...

¤>~*◇*~<¤