Dawn 》22

"When nightmares reflect reality, it tests your mentality."

~*♧*~

Sunghoon

"...what happened to Ni-ki, hyung?" Jungwon's voice still echoed in Sunghoon's head as they run. Eventually he stumbled over and fell.

"Sunghoon hyung come on!" Jungwon came to aid him up again. They needed to get away fast from the thing that was chasing them.

Before the situation had gone to this direction, Sunghoon could never imagine it. He could barely believe it when the maknae told him about it but now...

"Hurry fast, its coming." His hyung called for them who was carrying the unconscious maknae on his back.

Sunghoon tried his best to focus on the situation at hand as the three of them runaway with one unconscious person.

"Heeseung hyung what should we do?" Jungwon called for the oldest who look extra tired and a little panicked.

"We can't keep running like this." The older answered while Sunghoon took a glance at the shadow after them.

He's never been this scared in his life, during his competitions as an athlete and even then back in I-land. What he felt then was mostly dread and nervousness more than scared... this time however, he truly was scared.

As they ran, Heeseung stumbled this time falling over. They had to stop...

"Heeseung hyung are you ok?" Jungwon asked the older as they both eyed the shadow approaching.

"Hyung your leg..." Sunghoon noticed as his hyung winced, it was a bad fall.

"I'm fine, you should go. Take Ni-ki with you-"

"No! We're not gonna leave you here hyung!" Jungwon burst out.

"Jungwon listen-"

"NO Heeseung hyung! I won't leave, I can't witness something like how Jake hyung-"

"I don't want any of you to be hurt Jungwon!" Heeseung burst leaving them silent. This was the first time both Sunghoon and Jungwon heard Heeseung raise his voice.

"I... I won't be able to forgive myself if any of you were harmed." Their hyung continued in a low voice.

"And you think hyung its ok for you to be hurt? How do you think we'd feel?" Jungwon burst out.

While the two argued, Sunghoon turned around... the shadow wasn't there, he immediately felt wary for some reason. Did it decide to just leave them alone?

"Guys?" He tried to get the attention of the two but they were still arguing or rather, Jungwon was still scolding his hyung. He turned to tell the members that the shadow was gone but then...

"Hyung-" he was cut off when he felt something struck him.

He felt his body tremble, his legs losing its strength to hold him up... its as if every bit of him is slowly shutting down...

Jungwon

"I don't want any of you to be hurt Jungwon!" When his Heeseung hyung said this, he almost couldn't react.

"I... I won't be able to forgive myself if any of you were harmed."

"And you think hyung its ok for you to be hurt? How do you think we'd feel?" Jungwon couldn't help but burst out, he wanted to be calm but the situation is far from calm.

They can't split up again, he cannot let what happened between him and Ni-ki happen again. His thoughts went as he eyed the unconscious maknae next to the oldest.