《 Dusk 12

"When dawn was merely another dusk, a shadow of a face you thought you knew... it crashes down and drown you."

~*◇*~

Ni-Ki

When the instructor came to evaluate them, Ni-ki was pointed out to be less focused. After that, he practiced on his own facing the mirror while the rest of the members rested.

When he had enough, he went to drink water and take a look at the others but then stopped drinking when he realized he was all alone in the practice room. His hyungs stuff were all gone, needless to say... he was completely alone.

When did his members left? Why did they left without telling him? He felt a little nervous as he went on to grab his stuff and left the room. The building was a little quite as he walked down the halls. He turned to the other practice rooms and could tell some trainees were practicing but surely none of his members would be in another room when they already occupied one.

Heading out of the company, he dialed one of the members... he dialed everyone in fact but no one was answering. He was confused so he opened their GC and sent a message.

➖Enha-Enha-Hyphen!!!

Hyungs, did you all wen't home already?
Sent☑

"Ni-ki! There you are!" Ni-ki almost jumped when he heard his Jake hyung's voice.

He was looking down on his phone so he didn't realize that his members were at the entrance of the building. He ran towards them feeling relieved.

"We've been looking for you?" Heeseung told him when he reached them.

"You are?" He wondered, they were all together in the practice room... they can't have missed him.

"Guys come on! Let's get home, its so late and cold. I wanna go home already." Jay called out as the other members got inside their ride.

Heeseung and Jake are now headed their way but Ni-ki looked at the sky. He thought it was morning or afternoon at least. How is it already latevat night?

"Ni-ki if you don't get in, we'll leave you." He snapped out when Jungwon called so he went inside the van.

At the dorm, everyone are either taking a shower, eating or playing. Ni-ki for one wanted to play a soccer game on the tv so he approached Heeseung who liked playing the game.

"Hyung, wanna play soccer game?" He asked the older who was using his phone.

"Huh? Oh I'm busy Ni-ki, maybe later or ask Sunoo." Heeseung answered, eyes glued on his phone screen.

"Hyung I'm terrible at that." Sunoo declined the moment he got out of the bathroom.

"Jungwon hyung do you play?" He asked Jungwong who just finished brushing his teeth.

"I don't like that game, ask Jay hyung or Jake hyung." Jungwon said before heading to the bedroom.

"Jay hyung would you play this soccer game with-" he stopped when he noticed Jay was assisting Jake cooking some ramyeon in the kitchen.

"Huh?" Jay turned to him.

"We're kinda busy Ni-ki sorry." Jake told him and he simply nodded.