《 Dawn|Dusk 》flashes

"All adventures has its ending... but to get there, you start from the beginning."

~*•○•*~

       He found himself standing in the middle of everything. The arguments thrown on each other, the blames on one another ended up with him.

How did it turn out this way?

.

.

.

.

.

"What did you do?"

.

.

.

.

.

"What have you done?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Why would you do this?"

.

.

.

.

.

"You want this to happen?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Why?"

"Why would you wish this?"

.

.

.

"Answer me!"

       He trembled, he felt smaller than he already felt he was. He looked at his members, the blind rage and dissapointment in their eyes hurt him even more. He never meant any harm, he never meant to cause harm...

He never meant for any of this to happen...

"I didn't... I didn't want this..." he spoke in a low voice barely audible for everyone.

His members were frustrated, they didn't know what to do. They were just angry and stressed.

"I'm sorry..." was all he could say...

.

.

.

.

.

Smoke filled everywhere covering his vision turning everything to gray then ended up to black...

.

.

.

.

.

      He gasped for air as he opened his eyes heaving deep breathes in the darkness. He looked around in the darkness of their shared bedroom. Everyone was sleeping peacefully as he took a deep breathe.

      He slowly get off the bed, careful not to wake anyone. He slipped through the door, careful not to make a single sound as he headed for the kitchen.