《 Dusk 2

"In the heat of the moment, what will you believe?"

~*◇*~

Sunoo

"Sunoo, are you ok?..."

"Sunoo?"

The voices came, they sound worried as Sunoo fluttered his eyes open. He saw the ceiling then he immediately got up startling everyone around him. He looked around and heaved a sigh.

"That was some bad dream, I can't believe I almost thought I was going crazy." He laughed but everyone was looking at him worriedly, he looked at them when he realized.

"What's wrong?" he wondered while smiling at them uneasily.

"Something's really not right about Sunoo hyung." He heard Jungwon muttered to Jake but before Jake could tell him off Sunoo did.

"Yah I can hear you Jungwon." He said and Jungwon awkwardly laughed it off which was weird.

"Sunoo, do you have any problems?" Heeseung started making him look at his hyung, he noticed his clothes were the same as his bad dream and so as the others, slowly he felt his heart beat gone fast.

"Why do you ask that hyung?" he asked back.

"Because..." Heeseung hesitated and Sunoo saw how his hyung's eyes met with Jay's equally concerned once.

"Hyung why are you all acting like there's something wrong with me?" He started to feel agitated.

"No, it's not like that. We're just worried Sunoo, you were acting very strange." Jake slowly said that made him confused.

"What jake was trying to say is that you seemed stressed lately, if there's going on in your mind you should share it with us. We'll all figure things out together." Jay said and everyone agrees.

As much as how sentimental and sincere everyone sounded or looked, Sunoo didn't feel at ease. He felt even more unsettled, it felt weird for his members to act this way when nothing was wrong with him. He was doing fine, he looked around all his members once more and his uneasiness doubled.

"Ddeonu?" Sunghoon tried to get his attention when Sunoo stood up and headed for the bedroom.

"Sunoo wait, we should all talk about this... about what's going on with you." Heeseung helf his arm to stop him from leaving and he pulled it from him rather harshly which shocked the rest of the members.

"You must think I'm losing my mind." He quietly told his friends which was shocked of his choice of words.

"Ddeonu, no of course not. We're just saying that if you're not feeling better you can tell us. We can talk to manager hyung about it so..." his hyung started which Sunoo's mind declined to hear the longer he listens. He. Is. Damn. Fine.

"Why do you all think I'm not fine?" Sunoo interrupted which silenced everyone.

"Sunoo..." Jake started.

"No! you're all acting like jerks, you're pretending like you don't understand me." Sunoo burst out.

"Of course we understand you're worried about K hyung but he's fine now. He'll join practice tomorrow, if that'll make you feel better." Heeseung tried to calm Sunoo but he is nowhere near calm.

"You don't have to call us jerks you know." Jay added which received sideway glances from both Jake and Sunghoon.

"Not K hyung, Ni-KI!" He said in frustration ignoring Jay's comment.

"I thought that's a new nickname for K hyung?" Jay wondered and Sunoo looked displeased.

"Why do you think that hyung? They're two different persons and why would K hyung join our practice when Ni-ki's debuting with us?" Sunoo asked.