Dawn 》11

"The meeting of two lines either disconnect or stay along parallel lines."

~*♧*~

Ni-ki

"Feeling better?" Sunghoon asked him and Ni-ki slowly nodded.

"Can you tell me what happened?" His hyung softly asked.

Ni-ki recalled what had happened to him from his Jake hyung to the moment Jungwon and him were being chased. He didn't know were to start.

"Its ok if you're having a hard time with words, take your time." Sunghoon gave him an assuring smile.

"I-I don't know where to start." He honestly said and his hyung thought for awhile before speaking.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you meant when you said 'it got you'." Sunghoon asked and Ni-ki looked away.

He himself couldn't understand exactly what happened to him that moment.

"I... there was this shadow..." he slowly said and Sunghoon listened.

"I was with Jungwon hyung when it happened..."

"Jungwon? He's here?" Sunghoon looked surprised and Ni-ki slowly nods.

"We were running, there was something... like a shadow chasing us." He continued sparing a glance at his hyung who looked confused.

"What do you mean by shadow?"

"I don't know what it is but it was after us." Ni-ki answered.

"You're saying this... shadow... got you?." Sunghoon said seemingly thinking deeply.

"I-I don't know... I don't understand what happened but I felt it hyung... I felt it." Ni-ki tried explaining to the older.

"What do you mean... you felt it?" Sunghoon seriously asked him.

Ni-ki tried to remember what exactly happened. He was running away determined to get the shadow to focus on him. It was the least he could do for his Jungwon hyung. He messed up with trying to save his Jake hyung, he's not about to let something terrible happen again.

He remembered when he got farther and turned, it sort of struck him? He wasn't sure what it did to him but he felt it pass through him knocking him out. He told this to Sunghoon whose brows were furrowed.

"Are you sure you didn't imagine that Ni-ki? Maybe you were just tired or-"

"Jungwon hyung and I saw it came after us, I'm not imagining things hyung. If I were, then this whole situation would've been an imagination too." Ni-ki stood up, he just realized he raised his voice when he saw the surprised expression his hyung have.

"Sorry hyung..." he said quietly and looked down then he heard a sigh.

"Its ok you're right though. I guess I didn't want to believe after suddenly finding myself in the woods. The thought of something unnatural is just-" Sunghoon didn't dare finish his sentence but Ni-ki understood it, it was indeed scary.

"We should get going then, you said you were with Jungwon the last time? Let's find him." The older proposed giving him an assuring smile and Ni-ki felt secure at that moment.

As Sunghoon started to move, Ni-ki thought of telling Sunghoon about Jake. He knew that the older was closest to his Jake hyung among all their members. Ni-ki contemplated as they walked.

"Which direction do you think we should go?" Sunghoon asked and Ni-ki snapped from his thoughts as he looked around. It all looks the same for him...

"I guess we'll be walking aimlessly... again..." the older muttered the last bit as he proceeded to move when Ni-ki decided he's going to tell the older.