Dawn 》7

"An act of heroism starts when you truly care."

~*♧*~

Heeseung

As the mirror cleared, Heeseung backed away when he saw an image reflected that wasn't his. There were two boys running, he could only see their backs. He was confused...

One then turned their heads and Heeseung gasped as he held the sides of the mirror.

"Jungwon!" He called but the boy only run forward in the mirror. The other boy also turned with a visible scared expression.

"Ni-ki!"

Upon seeing the 2 younger members of their group, he felt anxious. Why were they running? Why do they look scared? Is something after them?

Heeseung didn't know what to do as he called out for them through the mirror but they couldn't hear him.

"This can't be real..." he muttered as he backed away from the mirror.

If this is magic and its real, this definitely is not something he wanted happening with the presence of magic. Then he saw how their young leader fell before the image slowly dispersed in the mirror.

"Jungwon!" He called with worry almost cursing in the process.

"No! Wait! Jungwon! What happened to him? What happened to them?" He was now shaking the mirror that couldn't be moved even as he try.

"What happened to them?! I need to see them! What happened?! Are they safe? Is Jungwon ok?" He frantically and desperately asked.

If the members ever see him talking to a mirror this way, they would think he's crazy. But the problem is, he doesn't know where they are or where he himself even is.

"Please I need to know where they are? I need to-" Heeseung almost jumped away when the mirror rippled again.

At first he was confused, the mirror only showed parts of the woods pathway ina a series of fastforward motions and before he knew it, it stopped at a hole on the ground... and there was Jungwon with his head hung low on his arms around his knees.

Heeseung looked around the foggy woods and thought how in the world will he follow what the mirror showed through this fog... but then oddly enough, a path suddenly cleared.

Despite the unease, worry and fear, Heeseung took a deep breathe and gather his courage as he made his way through the fog.

"I'll get to you Jungwon-ah, just wait... wait for me."

Jay

Jay was struggling and fighting of something in the dark that he couldn't see. It clawed on him and drag him from the leg. Relief wasn't enough to describe how happy he was when Sunoo threw open the door of the shack.

"Hyung is the wound still hurting?" Sunoo asked him as they walk together in the woods.

Sunoo was helping him as he had a light scratch on his leg too. He keep insisting he was fine but the younger wouldn't stop nagging unless he let him guide him so he gave in.

"Well, I'd be lying if I tell you I felt wonderful." Jay chuckled then earned a hard glare.

"I would've hit you already if you weren't hurt hyung. I'm serious..." Sunoo pouted.

"Yah stop worrying every now and then, you bandaged it well." He assured the younger.

When they got out of that creepy windowless shack, Sunoo had to wrap his Jay's wound their jacket to keep pressure on.

"Yeah but its still bleeding." Sunoo told him eyeing the seeping red onnthe cloth around Jay's arm.

"Its fine Sunoo, I'll be fine. Its just a scratch, it wasn't too deep." He assured and the younger only hummed as they kept moving.

Jay noticed something a little off with Sunoo. He wondered if its because of the situation they're in or something else entirely... Sunoo was too quiet and looked like his mind is going somewhere.

Whenever they took a break, Jay would start a conversation to lighten the mood and uplift their thoughts but... Sunoo would only smile a little never reaching his eyes, laugh a little sounding more forced than ever.

Jay started to worry for the younger especially when he noticed Sunoo space out whenever he's talking. What was going on in Sunoo's mind? Jay wanted to know? He wanted to see that sunshine everyone knows? Why did it suddenly fades?

"Sunoo..." he called, the younger knly replied with a hum as they walk.

"Can I ask you something?" He started making the younger look at him.

"Is everything alright with you? You look-"

"I'm fine." Sunoo snapped amd Jay was taken aback with that.

"Sorry... hyung... its just-" Sunoo started when he realized he sounded rude but then stopped midway.

"Just what?" Jay urged Sunoo to speak but the younger's attention seemed to be somewhere else.

"Sunoo what are you-" when Jay turned to where Sunoo was looking at... he felt his heart hitched.

"I-is that?" He stuttered when he saw the familiar body sprawled on the ground.

"J-jay hyung, that can't be-" before Sunoo could finish, Jay had already gone... running as fast as he could towards the person lying unconsious on the ground.

¤>~*♧*~<¤

NOTE:

Ok so I am specifically updating 2 chapters today despite my busy schedule (school requirements, deadlines due today, BIO quizes today cuz apparently our teacher does not consoder holiday just becuz classes are online, I am NOT mad about it ^_^) but I'm determined to stay positive today despite the stress... because today...

Today is D-DAY! ENHYPEN debut! Make sure to stream their Given-Taken MV when its out (cuz I probably am gonna be late cuz my requirements exists to ruin the fun of my life *sighs)

Anyway! ENHYPEN Debut today! Let's stream their MV my fellow ENGENES... XD