《 Dusk 1

"You feel disoriented when you experience something out of ordinary."

~*◇*~

Sunoo

"Sunoo hyung, wake up... hey, wake up..." a familiar voice shook him awake and when he opened his eyes, Jungwon was hovering over him.

"Is manager hyung already here with the snacks?" he shook off the sleep in his eyes and he heard the members laughing.

"Ddeonu, you're hungry again?" Sunghoon chuckled as he threw him a glare.

"Yah, you all are hungry too." he reasoned and Sunghoon laughed.

"Sunoo we just ate lunch, come on we should practice for the showcase." Jay said.

"Lunch? But it's evening hyung." He said confused just as Sunghoon stopped laughing.

"Sunoo, are you ok? You're not sick are you?" Heeseung worriedly asked.

"Of course I'm not, what makes you think that hyung? You should ask jay hyung that, he must be sick thinking its noon." He scoffed.

"But its after lunch time Sunoo hyung." Jungwon frowned at him and he looked at all of them staring at him, he felt a little uneasy.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Maybe we should ask manager hyung to excuse Sunoo, he must feel really tired." Jake suggested and the situation didn't sit right for Sunoo, he was confused.

"Hyung I'm fine, I just took a nap but I'm fine." He explained.

"Hyung if you're tired don't push yourself too hard." Jungwon said.

"I'm not." He felt frustrated now, what was wrong with all of them.

"Sunoo, were just worried for you. Don't get mad." Heeseung approached him looking worried that silenced him.

"You sure you don't feel ill or anything at all?" Heeseung asked again and he shook his head.

"Alright then, if you're sure you're alright then we should start to practice now before we get scolded when the instructor pay us a visit." Heeseung announced.

Although slightly confused, Sunoo went to position himself on their choreo for Flicker but then he noticed something odd. He could only see 5 of the members with him.

"Wait, someones missing." He said.

"Huh?" the members turned to him.

"Oh he sprained his ankle 2 days ago so the agency told him to take a break for a while but hell join us tomorrow." Heeseung explained and he simply nodded as they started to practice.

Back in their dorm, he immediately looked for the youngest member. He was very worried, how come he didn't know he sprained his ankle? He was doing fine the other day, he's a bit confused and baffled that the younger one never spoke of it but its really odd.

When he reached their bedroom, he wasn't there so he went to the kitchen and he wasn't there either. The other members are looking at him weirdly.

"Sunoo, can you stop going back and forth? I'm getting dizzy watching you." Jay joked propping himself on the sofa of their living room.

"If you're looking for your special shampoo and body wash, its all in the bathroom you know?" Sunghoon chuckled looking at the younger as he got out of bath.

"Hyung your make-up's in the make-up room if you think you lost them." Jungwon joined in and he stopped to glare at all of them.

"What's going on?" Jake asked when he came to the living room from the kitchen drinking water.

"He's not home." He said.

"Who?" almost everyone asked simultaneously until Heeseung came out of their shared bedroom.

"What's happening?"

"Sunoo hyung is looking for-"

"Ni-ki, he's not home, you said he's resting." Sunoo cut Jungwon off and pouted after speaking.

The members looked visibly confused and they were all silent for a while until Sunoo felt the atmosphere.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Who exactly are you looking for Ddeonu?" Sunghoon asked, looking quite confused and Sunoo didn't understand why they looked that way.

"Ni-ki, our maknae... Heeseung hyung said he was sprained and resting." Sunoo explained an the others looked at Heeseung.

"Hyung, who's Ni-ki?" Jungwon asked and Sunoo turned to Jungwon feeling baffled.

"Jungwonnie, you're the leader. How can you ask that question? You should know him and where he is." Sunoo burst out, this startled everyone especially Jungwon.

"S-sunoo hyung, w-why are you getting mad?" The younger stuttered and Heeseung immediately went to Jungwon.

"Sunoo what's wrong with you? Jungwon was just asking besides you don't really make a lot of sense right now." Heeseung said making him confused.

"What do you mean I don't make sense?" He asked feeling wronged as he looked towards the others.

"You're asking for someone whose not here and you said Jungwon's the leader" Jake uneasily said.

"How is that not making sense hyung?" He raised a brow.

"Ddeonu, are you sure you're feeling well? Maybe that's just the fatigue or-"

"Sunghoon hyung I'm not sick, why do guys keep thinking that way?" He felt very frustrated now.

"Am I really the only one worried that Ni-ki's not in the dorm? There's a pandemic going on right now and he's not home and you said he should be resting because of his sprain and-"

"Ok maybe we should calm down, we were all very worried obviously and hyung's not home 'cause he's probably had his sprain checked up." Jay tried to calm Sunoo down but something caught him.

"Hyung?" He wondered and Jay nodded.

"You were talking about K hyung right? I assume Niki is a nickname you guys made like Heeseung hyung's Heedeungie right?" When Jay said this, Sunoo immediately felt like he's head is about to explode.

"K h-hyung?" He stuttered and Jay nodded so as everyone else. Confused may be just an understatement of what Sunoo felt, what was going on?

"I don't understand..." he backed away.

"When you said, he sprained his ankle and had to take rest, you meant K hyung?" Sunoo asked for clarification and Heeseung nodded.

"Who else was I talking about Sunoo?" Heeseung asked and Sunoo felt his head throbbed at that moment. He felt his vision blurred, he could vaguely hear their voices until it went black.

¤>~*◇*~<¤

NOTE:
Quick question and I hope someone answers me cuz I badly needed an answer for it. How do you guys spell Sunoo's nickname???
I really am not sure with the spelling that I wrote everytime Sunghoon talks to him. (and I needed Sunghoon to call him with that cute nickname because sunsun... ya'll get my point) so correct my spelling if its wrong please...