Dawn 》8

"You throw words of knives that cut deep, you face the consequence."

~*♧*~

Jungwon

He was crying that's for sure... Jungwon couldn't believe his eyes, was it real? It didn't happen, right? He keeps asking questions with clear answers but he couldn't push himself to believe.

The fire, the blaze engulfed the car... along with it was his Jake hyung... It can't possibly be real. He refused to accept everything. Why Jake? Of all people why their Jake hyung?

"J-jake hyung..." he heard the maknae muttered behind him and for some reason he felt fire inside him as he got up.

"Why did you stop me?" He said with rage.

"I could've done something, got him out! Why did you stop me Ni-ki?!" He shook the younger who was visibly scared with his outburst... but all Jungwon could think of was the possiblity that he could've saved Jake.

"H-hyung I didn't... I didn't know..." Ni-ki trembled and Jungwon let go of him.

"We could've gotten him out, we could've saved him!" Jungwon kept saying feeling very defeated.

"Hyung I... I-"

"You could've let me save him if you don't want to. Jake hyung was wounded, he was bleeding and weak..." Jungwon continued rendering the younger silent.

"...and you said you wanted to save him but you were doing absolutely nothing!" Jungwon couldn't help to burst out making Ni-ki flinch.

"Hyung its not... it wasn't..." Ni-ki tried reasoning but Jungwon went on.

"You said you left Jake hyung outside but he was in the car and you said the car doors were locked but they're not. Why did you lie?" Jungwon pointed out thinking about what Ni-ki told him compared to what he saw.

"Hyung I wasn't... I swear... I'm not, I'm not lying..." the younger desperately reasoned.

"Do you even really care Ni-ki? Jake hyung is gone, we could've done something." Jungwon ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He was so stressed that he couldn't practically think straight.

"J-jungwon hyung... I really didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know, I'm sorry..." he heard the younger sob snapping Jungwon back from the chaos that's going on in his head.

Was he too harsh? Did he went too far? Before Jungwon could say something to calm the younger or assure Ni-ki that he was just stressed and probably didn't mean everything he said... a weird sound came.

Its like a very strong gush of wind with a this eerie sound that passed through the bushes. They saw how the blazing flame on the car falter as if something went passed it.

"What- what is that?" Ni-ki stuttered looking at something Jungwon turned to where the maknae was looking and he saw some sort of shadow as it moved from bush to another.

Jungwon backed up feeling the danger as he tried to reach for the maknae.

"We have to go..." Jungwon said under his breathe when he finally held Ni-ki's arm.

"Ni-ki run!" He pulled Ni-ki who almost stumbled but followed with him as they ran.

"What is that?" Ni-ki asked while looking back occasionally.

"I don't know what that is but we have to go." He told the younger sparing him a glance but then he saw the shadow trailing them.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed as he hauled Ni-ki to move faster.

"Hurry! Its behind us!" Jungwon called out.

They were both running as fast as they can away from the thing that was trailing them. Jungwon couldn't understand what was followjng them, he's never seen amything like it in his life... and he's getting very scared each second.

Everytine he turned to look behind, he coukd se the shadow moving fast towards them. He kept telling Ni-ki to move fast... they were both afraid...

"Jungwon hyung, its still behind us!" Ni-ki's voice trembled and Jungwon being the oldest of the two did his best to think of ways to get away from their situation but no ideas came to him.

"Just keep running Ni-ki! Keep-"

"Jungwon hyung!" Jungwon heard Ni-ki called out along with his own scream as he fell.

Jungwon grunted from the fall as he slowly got himself up. He was a little shaken as he looked around him, it was all dirt, rocks and soil.

"Hyung! Are you ok?!" He looked up and saw Ni-ki, he realized he fell into a trap hole.

"Yeah, I guess!" He called out.

"Hyung grab my hand! I'll get you out!" Ni-ki offered lowering himself to the ground and reached aat Jungwon.

It was a little high and Jungwon had to find a way to climb a bit for some footing to reach Ni-ki. When he did, he grabbed hold of his hand but then he noticed the younger looking somewhere.

"Ni-ki what's wrong?" He asked but tye younger didn't move an each, he could only feel his grip tighten on his hand.

"Ni-ki pull me up!" He called and this time Ni-ki turned to him. The younger looked uneasy as they met eyes.

"Ni-ki..." he started as Ni-ki's grip loosen.

"H-hyung..." the younger stuttered.

"Ni-ki what's wrong? Pull me up already." He told him but the younger slowly recoiled his hand letting him go.

Jungwon panicked in that moment, is he gonna leave me here alone? His immediate thought went and he felt cold rush over his system with fear.

"Ni-ki, w-what are you doing?" He trembled.

"J-jungwon hyung... I'm sorry." The younger slowly got up glancing somewhere Jungwon couldn't see.

"Ni-ki what-"

"I'll be back hyung, I promise..." Ni-ki told him in a rush and the whole situation sink in to Jungwon that he's being left alone.

"Ni-ki... don't you dare leave me." He started as the younger looked at him with glassy eyes telling him over and over that he was 'sorry' before hurriedly leaving him alone in the dark in that hole.

"Ni-ki!" He called out, it was all Jungwon could do but no reply came. It dawned to him that he was really left there... alone...

¤>~*♧*~<¤

NOTE:
I honestly feel so hyped today... so excited for their debut today but also so anxious for my requirements...

Just why do I have so many requirements today and in this week in general. Makes you feel like the world is against you to just support the boys T_T

Even so, nothing will stop me from streaming (kahit school requirements)... Are ya'll excited? I hope you are more lucky than I an today...

(I surely cannot stream with peace later T_T)