Dawn 》6

"When two separate ends meet, will it form a line or will it meet a certain end."

~*♧*~

Ni-Ki

Ni-ki frantically looked around him when he heard Jungwon's voice. He felt a sense of hope and momentary relief.

"Jake hyung, we'll get some help... hold on." He muttered as he got up and look around him.

"Ni-ki!" He squinted his eyes when he saw a figure running towards him and he felt his heart beat fast as he immediately moved to meet Jungwon.

"Jungwon hyung." He felt so relieved to see a familiar face as he immediately hugged him the moment they reached each other.

"I thought I was imagining when I heard your voice." Jungwon started when they parted.

"Hyung-" but before he could finish his sentence, Jungwon interrupted.

"What's that on your cheek?" He asked and Ni-ki unconsciously tried to locate what Jungwon meant.

"Is that blood on your hands? Are you hurt?" His hyung worriedly asked as Jungwon tried to take his hands. Ni-ki immediately waved his hands and shook his head when he realized what his hyung was talking about.

"No hyung, I'm fine... but you have to help me." He told Jungwon frantically

"What-" before Jungwon could say anything, he already pulled the older with him.

"Jake hyung was badly hurt, I don't know how but he was bleeding and I tried to stop it but I couldn't-"

"Wait Ni-ki slow-"

"I tried to open the car to see if there's something that would help hyung but all the doors were locked. I don't know what to do." Ni-ki said almost in one breathe not letting Jungwon interrupt him who seemed really baffled and worried of the news at the same time.

"Jake hyung is what?" Jungwon asked as he led his hyung towards the other side of the car but before Ni-ki could reply... he stood frozen.

"Where's Jake hyung?" Jungwon wondered looking at him.

"H-he was just here, I left him here for awhile." Ni-ki felt a surge of panic over his system. He was sure Jake was there when he left a moment ago, where could an unconscious person have gone?

Ni-ki's mind was in total chaos, Jake was wounded and needed help but he disappeared. What's going on?

"Ni-ki..." he turned to Jungwon who called him by the car.

"You said the doors were locked?" Jungwon asked and he nodded absently when Jungwon pulled the door open. Ni-ki's mouth fell agape but it wouldn't budge when he tried...

"How? It was locked." He said still baffled and Jungwon looked at him, confused.

"Ni-ki I don't understand why you said tha-" Jungwon stopped when they heard a groan. Ni-ki saw Jungwon looked through the front seats.

"Hyung!" Jungwon exclaimed as he immediately got off closing the door and moved to open the door to the backseat.

All of these left Ni-ki speechless amd rooted on the spot. He was beyond confused of what was happening.

"Jake hyung, are you alright? God you're bleeding..." Jungwon rambled on as Ni-ki slowly approached the car to see Jake inside. He looked like the way he did when he left him except... he was conscious.

"J-jungwon..." their hyung started.

"Hyung just press that jacket on the wound to keep pressure. We'll look if there's first aid or something." Jungwon said, his voice trembling a little but Ni-ki wasn't too focused, he was just too confused.