Dawn 》37

"A wish granted by magic, a wrong righted... break away and find the way home."

~*♧*~

"No!" They all yelled feeling anxious and scared for their youngest member enclosed by the shadow.

They lunged themselves at the shadow that held their maknae captive but they couldn't get through no matter what they do. It was almost frustrating for them and nerve wrecking. They have to do something to save Ni-ki but they've just ran out of ideas already.

"I can't believe this is happening right now?! And there's nothing we could do!" Heeseung bashed the dome surrounding Ni-ki but it only reverberated pushing him back.

"There has to be a way through... there has to." Jake keeps saying.

"What do we do?" Jay asked to no one in particular.

All they could see was darkness through the shadowed dome. They couldn't see Ni-ki or what was happening to him inside. Its raising their fear and anxiety levels.

"If I were careful and hadn't let the shadow took over me. I could've done more to help." Heeseung muttered to himself but Jungwon heard.

"No hyung, this is beyond our control and what happened earlier... you couldn't have known it will possess you." Jungwon told the older.

"But I..." Heeseung started.

"Jungwon's right hyung, no one saw that coming not even you and what you did was not your fault if you think it is." Sunghoon explained before Heeseung could blame himself for something he would never do to anyone.

"You would never let anyone hurt us hyung that's why it chose to possess you to mess you up and all of us." Jay added.

"That's right so we shouldn't start blaming ourselves for anything now. This shadow is probably feeding on our fears and we're already been afraid since the moment we got here and maybe that's why it was able to mess our dreams and thoughts." Jake concluded as he tried to whack a rock at the shadowed dome but it only rebounded making him dock before the rock could hit him.

"That was dangerous hyung!" Sunoo exclaimed at Jake who only shrugged.

"I agree and if we start to feel in some way like that now, this thing could get stronger." Sunghoon supported Jake's notion and Jay agreed with them.

"Heeseung hyung, don't blame it on yourself if you unintentionally hurt us... it wasn't you." Jungwon gave the older an assuring smile and Sunoo nodded.

"Besides I only got a light scratch hyung, it'll heal or just disappear like how Jake hyung's wound did." Sunoo cheered as he lightly tapped his cheek, wincing a bit when he actually tapped on the cut before laughing at his action.

"Of course that would hurt, why would you even tap it?" Jay commented which the younger only shrugged with a smile as the others shook their heads.

It made Heeseung smile at the members attempt to make him feel better at a very crucial moment. He could never ask for any other teammates than the ones he already have, they made him feel strong and hopeful.

"You guys are right, thank you." He said as he got up looking at the members.

"We will not give up until we get Ni-ki out of this thing." Heeseung announced which made the members smile with a newfound will and hope.

They all picked anything they could use to whack or bash on the shadowed dome like rocks or wood. As they were about to bash it, they saw something spark causing them to halt.