Outro: Cross the Line

"The border that we seek is a border that opened up to our dreams."

~*♧*~

      They all stood in the center stage excited and nervous at the same time. The day has come, the day they all dreaded and excited about... their debut...

      It wasn't like any normal debut with an audience. It was merely a livestream due to the circumstance of the global health issue. It was a bit dissapointing but they still made it and halfway through, they received a beautiful screenful of messages from their fans. The love and support from their fans brought them all to tears.

      Despite the obstacles they went through from the beginning of I-land up to this moment, they all came through and passed it. They all share knowing looks witg one another when they shared some of their thoughts to their fans. They were all happy to stand in that stage together and hoped one day to meet their supporters.

     When the moment to say farewell came, they all shared a hlance at each other as they all bowed that signifies the end of their showcase.

      On their way back to the dorm later that day. They have discussed many things includong the fact that despite the pandemic and lack of audience, they could still recall the cheers from the online viewers that showed their support to all of them.

      They also took the the time to have a  shared moment of recalling the events that happened to them the night before. They now see it as an adventure, an experience that none of them ever imagined to ever experience until it happened. They now made jokes abput themselves being all cheesy and emotional as they tease one another playfully.

      They were all just so happy to finally debut and what made it even more special for all of them is the journey and adventure they all share together on that one faithful night that brought them to a place by some magical dice. What had happened had probably brought them all together, closer than they ever were before...

~*♧*~

"The line that we crossed marks the beginning of a journey we unfolded."

A/N:

     Good mornight everyone! We have come to the end of this story and I'm so happy for all your comments, votes and reads to this fanfic of mine... 🥳🎉

       I wasn't really interested to write any sort of fanfic since most of the idols I follow have been around for quite some time... I found it difficult to express their personality and the things that relate to them in general. And since Enha is fairly new and I've seen almost all their stuff, they've become the 1st group I wrote a serious fully planned fanfic and not just merely a short story like my 1st fanfic...

Also, most of the stories I found about them here is romance & that's not usually my cup of tea...

Anyway I'm looking forward to their 1st comeback this 26 & I'm excited! Hope everyone's looking forward to that day too us much as I am! 😇

Again, thanks for following this journey with me... 💕