Dawn 》30

"When questions are impossible to answer, will magic hold the key to the right direction?"

~*♧*~

"So what action will we take?" Jungwon asked his members.

The question made everyone quiet, it was not an easy question. They were all in a difficult situation and chance of them getting out cannot even be verified. They don't even know the reason of their presence in the woods or where they actually are, how will they figure out a way for escape?

As each member ponder on their situation, Heeseung clapped his hand getting the rest of the member's attention.

"Sunghoon you've seen that mirror right?" Heeseung suddenly said which made the younger confused for awhile.

"Where you saw Jake." He added.

"Ah! That mirror!" Sunghoon exclaimed recalling what the older was talking about.

"What mirror are you guys on about?" Jay wondered, confused at their reaction so as most of the members.

"That magical mirror you mentioned hyung?" Jungwon clarified and Heeseung nodded.

"Its how I found out Jake was alive wotg you guys." Sunghoon explained.

"And how I found where Jungwon was." Heeseung added.

"There's a magic mirror in this woods?" Sunoo and Jake asked at the same time with a hint of excitement.

"Magic's not real..." Jay said and recieved pointed looks from the members.

"Then again, supernatural things aren't supposed to be real... continue." Jay settled making everyone chuckle.

"Yeah, we think the mirror's magic." Heeseung continued and he could see the spark of interest growing from the younger member's eyes.

"Its a fullsized mirror-"

"Like in Snow White?" Sunoo cut off Sunghoon in his excitement.

"Hehe sorry hyung, continue." Sunoo smiled awkwardly.

"I was thinking, maybe it can help us right?" Heeseung turned to Sunghoon who nodded.

"You think it can do more than just find people?" Jungwon asked and the two nodded.

"Its a possibility and maybe through it, we'll find answers on this whole situation." Heeseung answered.

"Then we just have to find the mirror again and we'll get answers." Sunoo said enthusiastically.

"We need to plan this through." Jay said.

"Isn't the plan finding the mirror and get answers from it?" Jake said.

"Yeah but how are we to find this mirror? Remember, we're in the woods and probably not just an ordinary forest." Jay answered.

"Jay's right, we don't know which direction we're to go. We might end up getting lost more." Heeseung agreed.

"Well you guys were the only one's who saw the mirror. Anything you recall about its surrounding?" Jake asked and Jay clapped his hands.

"Right! These trees may all look the same but if we look closer they quite differ patterns on their barks or its size and amount or placement of branches. Where there more shrubbery or rocks, anything that will give us clue what we should look out for?" Jay explained.

"Hyung you know a lot of these stuff." Ni-ki commented.

"Read it somewhere." He replied and the younger just nodded letting out a silent 'oh~'

"I don't particularly recall anything when I found the mirror, there was just too much fog." Heeseung sighed.

"Fog?" Everyone asked but Jungwon since he's already been told about this by his hyung.

"Yeah apparently I'm the only person here who experienced fog in this place." Heeseung said.

"Why would there be fog?" Sunoo wondered.

"Honestly, I don't know." He replied shrugging.

"Sunghoon hyung, was there fog when you found it too?" Ni-ki wondered and the older shook his head.

"No but it was probably somewhere between midnight or early morning. I'm not sure, it was very dark." Sunghoon answered.

"Did you notice anything?" Jay and Jake both asked in unison making them look at each other and silently snickered at each other.

"The mirror was standing straight, its back against this large tree. It was propped perfectly as if the roots on the ground made way for it to stand still..." Sunghoon started.

"Oh that's right! I recall that, it was barely rocky as well." Heeseung added and Sunghoon nodded.

"When Ni-ki 1st collapsed, I had to find a place in the woods with a better shade and less rocky ground. So I looked for larger trees with extended branches in case it'll rain. When I found one, there was a log near it." Sunghoon continued.

"So you were just that close to the mirror?" Jake asked and he shook his head.

"No, I think it was a few feet away from us. When I searched for wood, I suddenly found the the mirror." Sunghoon explained.

"Suddenly?" Sunoo wondered.

"It sounds to me like the mirror just appeared on its own when you're not looking for it." Jungwon muttered but they all heard.

"So should we still go looking for it?" Ni-ki wondered.

"If that's the case then it would be difficult to find it." Jake commented while the rest agreed letting out sighs.

"But we can't also just stay here and not do anything." Heeseung calmly said making the members turn to him.

"So you suggest we go on looking for it? If we move, we'll have to move slower." Jay said eyeing Heeseung's ankle and Jake's wound.

"I have a bad feeling of staying where we are now." Heeseung answered throwing a sideways glance towards Jungwon.

"But which direction should we go?" Jake wondered.

"I'm not sure..." Heeseung slowly answered.

"How about let's retrace our steps?" Sunoo offered.

"I don't think that's possible unless you recall every detail of your surroundings." Jay answered.

"No but if we find those knots Jungwon and I left, we could retrace our path." Heeseung said.

"But Heeseung hyung, we didn't manage to tie knots all the way here. Also we got chased by the shadow as well." Jungwon said.

Heeseung thought for a while and look around them thinking which direction they've gone through to get to their spot. He looked at the leaves and bushes they've laid on the ground and the charred wood and ash of their campfire, where they huddled together in circle on ground. He looked from both sides from his left to right.

"That way, I'm pretty sure we've gone from there."

¤>~*♧*~<¤

A/N:

How do you guys feel about a spoiler?

Just wondering...

How about an entire chapter of it? 😊

I have a good feeling at 12 o'clock...