Dawn 》14

"What you see, what you hear, would that be truth enough for you?"

~*♧*~

Sunghoon

Sunghoon found this large tree with a lot of twisted branches, there was a large body of log near it. He was so tired as he lay the unconscious maknae on the ground. It was obviously dark as he tried to move close by to find fallen branches and twigs to make fire. He also took some bushes enough to make some sort of nest or bed.

He started to make a fire after collecting what he could find in close range to the unconscious maknae. It took him a long time to start a fire but he still made it, now his hands felt a little numb but its worth it for a little light and warmth in the dark.

He then arranged the bush leaves he broke from its body to cover the cold ground. He properly lay the maknae over there who was still umconscious. He was worried as he sat next to his sleeping form. He unconsciously touched the maknae's hair while sighing.

Just then he felt Ni-ki moved and he immediately looked at him. The youngee slowly fluttered his eyes open. This made Sunghoon feel relieved, he was so close to losing it after everything that has happened.

"Hyung?" Ni-ki called and he hummed.

"Its night already? What happened?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yeah its already night, you fainted awhile ago. Are you feeling better?" He asked softly as the maknae shifted to get up but winced.

"Are you ok?" He sked worriedly but the younger only smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine hyung, just kinda dizzy." Ni-ki answered.

"You should go sleep then, get some rest." He told the younger.

"What about you hyung?" The younger asked and Sunghoon smiled.

"I'll sleep in a while, you go on ahead." He assured the younger who fell asleep easily.

At least Ni-ki was alright, Sunghoon had thought. He didn't want to think that the maknae fainted for other reasons, he was probably just tired and scared that's why... but in his gut... something keeps on bugging him that kept him up.

Sunghoon couldn't sleep as he lay next to the maknae. His thoughts went back from the beginning of his day till that moment and he felt warm tears ran down his cheeks. He got up and wiped it off. His mind couldn't still wrap up the idea that they were stuck in the middle of an unknown woods, what more with the thought that Jake... Jake is dead...

The fire has already put out as he got up to look for some wood close by. He had to keep himself busy even at that time of night. While picking some twigs, something flashed on the side of his eye.

When he turned, he was taken at the sight of a mirror. Was that there all along? Or is he imagining things now? Why would there be a fullsized mirror in the woods anyway?

He took careful steps towards it out of curiousity. The night wasn't as dark as black because of the light of a full moon which somehow reflected on the mirror for odd reasons. The mirror was standing straight and not facing skywards so its odd.

Sunghoon looked around, it wa nothing but dark silent woods. He could still see the maknae close by, still asleep. He faced the mirror and saw his reflection for the first time after getting stuck in the woods.

He looked rugged and dirty, his clothes smudged with dirt and his skin have a few scratches from his fall earlier. His hair unruly, he looked so different from the Park Sunghoon professional skater or the Park Sunghoon who joined I-land to pursue his dream to become an idol. He looked nothing like himself.

He heaved a sigh as he moved to turn but then he heard something like a droplet of water. When he turn back around he backed away upon seeing the surface of the mirror rippled on its own. That's not normal.

Then his imagee faded in the mirror and he saw familiar faces making him gasp.

"Heeseung hyung? Jungwon?!" He exclaimed. When he saw his members seemingly in a similar situation than them. They were both awake and they were talking then the image slowly faded.

"Wait no!" Sunghoon csme close to the mirror. He wanted to know where they are. He took a deep breathe and calmed himself.

Under normal circumstances, Sunghoon would never believe what the mirror just showed hin or even what the mirror was in general but a lot of unbeleivable things had happened already so it didn't matter anymore.

He held the mirror with both hands and took a deep breathe. Ni-ki did say Jungwon was here and knowing that their hyung was here too would mean the others might too.

"Jay... I need to know if Jay is here. I need to know where he is..." he said in between silent breathes.

He never expected anything especially that the mirror would really show him what he asked for. What he saw on the mirror had him frozen. Its like cold water washed his entire system. He spared the maknae a glance before looking back to the mirror. Is it real?

He saw Jay....

And he saw Sunoo...

And there was... Jake...

¤>~*♧*~<¤

NOTE:

So what do you guys think? Is Jake really dead?

(Also OMG i never thought I'd be updating this chapter on Sunghoon's birthday and he's with Ni-ki whose birthday is tomorrow... I feel Ni-ki's twitter post today in so many levels, truly it is DESTINY♡...I feel accomplished...)

/Let's just say Dawn 12 and 14 is a birthday special for both Sunghoon and Ni-ki lol this is me taking advantage of this coincidence.../ XD

Next update may be this weekends or next week in general or you know as usual (whenever I feel like it XD) hope you guys enjoyed the updates...

(I have exams this week, please pray for my scores and grades T_T)