Dawn 》9

"Chances and fate happens when you keep moving forward despite the obstacles."

~*♧*~

Sunghoon

        He kept wandering in the woods with no exact purpose. Sunghoon admits that there's no absolute reason why he must keep on going when there's nowhere to go.

        He only have himself to help him, he has to make decisions on his own. And his chose is to keep going despite zero progress of getting anywhere but the woods.

        He wondered what would his members do if they were stuck in the same position as he is. Would they be able to get themselves out? Unlike himself who couldn't.

       Sunghoon was too busy looking around all the while engrossed with his thoughts that he didn't realize where he's walking.

       He screamed as he lost his balance over a low cliffing. He immediately did his best to cover his head as he felt his body touch the ground. He rolled over to the hillside of the cliffing.

       The wave of rush in his system rendered his heart beat faster than when they finished practicing dance.

      When he reached a steady surface, he let out a breath as if holding it. He lay down with his back on the ground breathing heavily as he look at the little bit of sky between trees.

       He took a deep breath and tried to get up himself and felt his body aching in many places where he hit some rocks. He was lucky he only got a few scratches and no serious injuries.

      As he slowly got up, he could feel his legs tremble. The fear from his fall has finally sunk into his system as he sat down a bit to collect himself.

      He didn't want his fear of the situation taking over him but after that fall, he almost thought he would die. Sunghoon immediately shook his thoughts off as he heaved a deep breath letting out his tension.

      Slowly he got up and while he did, he saw something not farther away from him. He straightened up and slowly walked to its direction. His eyes widen when he realized what it was or rather, who it was.

"Ni-ki?" He blurted out to himself as he felt his legs move despite feeling like it left him awhile ago. He ran towards the younger sprawled on the ground.

"Ni-ki!" He called when he reached him. He checked the younger to see if he's ok and felt relieved that he wasn't anywhere hurt, just unconscious.

"Ni-ki wake up, Ni-ki please wake up." He shook the younger in an attempt to wake him. It took a few moments before the younger budged.

      Sunghoon felt even more relieved when the younger's eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Ni-ki are you alright?" He immediately asked when Ni-ki finally was conscious, blinking a few times as if awake but note entirely.

"Ni-ki? Are you ok?" He slowly asked the younger who finally registered that he was infront of him.

"H-hyung..." the maknae started but he sounded small and his eyes were glassy.

"Ni-ki what happened?" Sunghoon immediately could tell something was wrong.

      Instead of answering, the younger trembled, his body shaking as if scared. Sunghoon panicked in instant, he was not very good with dealing with other's distress so he felt worried and anxious at the same time.

"H-hyung... i-it got me, it got me." Ni-ki started saying and Sunghoon wondered what he meant.

"What got you Ni-ki?" He asked as he drew closer trying his best to calm the younger as he patted his back softly in an attemot to calm him.

      The younger only sobbed repeating his words over and over. It was very alarming for Sunghoon, what exactly happened?

"Ni-ki its ok, its gonna be fine." He told the younger trying his best to calm him. 

"It got me hyung..." Ni-ki didn't stop trembling and Sunghoon was getting very anxious and worried. What must he do to calm the younger?

       Sunghoon felt himself move instinctively as he held the younger in an embrace. It was the only action he could think of.

"Its ok Ni-ki, its alright..."

Heeseung

        Heeseung walked through the fog, it was eerie silent only gushes of wind and echoes of birds could be heard. He felt very uneasy as he followed throught the path.

       He's not entirely sure if its a good idea to follow the odd path but he didn't want to dwell in fear so he busied his thoughts with the image of the pathway  showed in the mirror.

      As ge went on with his pace, he turned around when he felt goosedbumps. He looked around theough the fog feeling tensed then an eerie gush of wind made a sound. It almost had a melodic tune but very very creepy.

      Heeseung's heart felt like leaping out of his throat. He could feel his palms gone cold and clammy... he was scared as he willed himself to move forward. He needed to get to Jungwon no matter what.

      Trying to block the eerie sounds of his surroundings was useless. He could still hear the creepy gush of wind sounds, the scratches on trees which he could barely see and the echoes of birds.

       It was beyond creepy and scary, if Jay were to experience his situation right now, he would've lost it. Heeseung had thought which slightly took his tension away.

"I'm sorry Jay-ah for messing with you in my head. I needed something to lighten the mood." He said as if Jay could hear him.

      Just then a loud creaking came, he could hear birds frantically chirping as if in a rush. He could hear loud scratches on wood and snapping of branches.

      He paused looking around him in instant panic. Then a shadow came through the fog. Heeseung's eyes widen when he realized the shadow grew bigger and closer then it dawned to him, a tree was actually falling towards him.

     In immediate rush, he run fast away from it. It crashed with a loud thud on the ground, he had to cover his ears. When he looked back to see the fallen tree. He wondered what would've happened if he wasn't able to react fast.

     He would've been crashed flat and died, he shivered at the thought. Just then he saw something right through the leaves of the fallen tree.

     He squinted his eyes to see but he could only see two small glowing balls of light then it rustled making him back up. He saw another shadow but it wasn't a tree this time. It came through the leaves of the fallen tree.

      The shadow grew as fog hovered around it and Heeseung kept backing up until eventually his feet turned in a sprint as he ran.

      He turned and saw the shadow grew like spreading to the ground trying to reach him. Heeseung has never felt this scared in his entire life. Heck he even watch horror films but this... this is real...

       He kept running like his life depended on it, it probably does. His mind went to think of his family, his friends and his members. He could barely see where he was going as his mind was occupied with many things until he slipped.

      He screamed as he fell, luckily he managed to grab hold of the grass as his hands dig onto dirt. He pulled himself crawling away and then lying down on the ground taking in deep breaths.

      His vision started to spin after that event. His entire system was shutting down, he was collapsing. He could barely make out of his surroundings and the voice ringing in his ear. He was exhausted and shaken that he completely collapsed.

¤>~*♧*~<¤