Dawn 》23

"The coming of a whole arrives and yet harmony is just at the surface barely sinking in."

~*♧*~

Jay

Jay and Sunoo were both helping Jake to walk now that they've decided to move and look for the younger members as Jake mentioned they were in the woods... but its quite difficult for them to move since its rocky and grassy and all sorts of roots on the ground.

"Ah-ah! Careful!" Jay exclaimed when Sunoo tripped on a root which caused the 3 of them to fall like a domino as they were both assisting Jake.

"Ouch..." Sunoo muttered.

"God that hurt, Jake you ok?" Jay asked Jake who was grimacing.

"Yeah, just glad I didn't land on my side or it'll hurt terribly." Jake smiled despite the struggle.

"Yeah I'm also fine Jay hyung, thanks for asking." Sunoo mumbled which earned a pointed look from Jay.

"Yah I told you to be careful." Jay said.

"I was being careful, its not my fault that this place is so grassy I could barely see the ground." Sunoo scoffed.

"Guys seriously, can we just go?" Jake said sighing at the little banter.

"Sunoo come on." Jay told Sunoo as they both helped Jake again.

"This time, move slowly or carefully." Jay added.

"I am!" Sunoo defended.

"Guys let's just move on." Jake chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Jay eyed Jake.

"Nothing, just keep going..." Jake grinned and Jay rolled his eyes, he just know his friend is enjoying his banter with Sunoo.

"Jay hyung look where you're going!" Sunoo called making him turn to the younger.

"I am looking-ah!" He yelled when he fell forward.

"Jay you ok?" Jay turned to Jake with Sunoo who were both still standing.

"Really? None of you tried to hold me up?" Jay smirked at his companions who only smiled.

"If I fall with you, I could hurt myself more." Jake reasoned, trying his best not to laugh.

"I had to keep supporting Jake hyung right?" Sunoo chuckled making Jay shook his head.

"I can't believe you guys are my friends." Jay said while getting up, the others simply laughed.

"Yah, if we get out of this woods and Jake's wound is better I swear you won't get to eat my food." Jay threatened.

"But you don't always cook." Jake commented and Sunoo agreed.

"I give up, let's get going." Jay heaved a sigh while the other two just giggled. It made him smile though, hearing them laugh. This was the kind of atmosphere Jay wanted and he liked it even though they were teasing him.

"Hyung, did you hear that?" Sunoo suddenly said.

"Hear what?" Jay asked looking around.

"I don't hear anything." Jake added.

"I swore I heard leaves rustling and its drawing close." Sunoo muttered.

"You're not trying to scare us are you?" Jay eyed Sunoo.

"Jay hyung who do you take me for? I'm not Jungwon." As soon as Sunoo said this leaves rustled loudly from the bush near them.

"Sunoo hyung!" When they heard this call, the three of them got surprised that they yelped and almost fell over.

"God I might really die this time." Jake said holding his chest. Sunoo moving behind him and Jay gaining his composure like he didn't almost trip.

"Jay hyung! Jake hyung... you really are-"

"Yeah I'm alive." Jake smiled and the 1st thing their young leader did was to run and hug Jake.

"I thought we lost you." Jungwon wiped the tear that escaped his eyes.

"We need help..." Jungwon added.

"What happened?" Jay asked.

"Heeseung hyung was just through this bush and we need help." Jungwon went on.

Sunoo

When they made it through the bush, they saw Heeseung with the others but...

"What- are they ok?" The first thing Sunoo said when he saw Ni-ki and Sunghoon unconscious.

"What happened to them?" His Jay hyung asked worriedly as he moved towards Ni-ki. The relief he felt when he saw him...

"Ni-ki had collapsed earlier and Sunghoon was... the shadow... I don't know, it went through him and he lost cosncious." Their oldest explained.

"Heeseung hyung are you ok?" When Jake asked this, Sunoo looked at the direction the older was looking and saw Heeseung's leg.

"Hyung its swollen!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah we got chased but that's not important right now. We need to get away from this place." Heeseung said.

"We can't move Ni-ki and Sunghoon hyung. Heeseung hyung thinks that shadow may still come back here. It knows were here so its unsafe." Jungwon explained.

"What is this shadow?" Sunoo wondered.

"Jungwon-ah, this shadow... did it went after you and Ni-ki before?" Jake asked which surprised the younger.

"How did you know?" Jungwon asked. .

"I kinda saw you both ran away but you didn't see me no matter how hard I called out to you guys." Jake muttered.

"Hyung I- I'm sorry, we wouldn't have left you alone." Jungwon said.

"We'll talk this through later, we need to get out of here 1st right?" Jay butted in and Heeseung nodded.

"I'll move Sunghoon..." Jay added and everyone agreed.

"I'll move Ni-ki then." Sunoo volunteered.

"No hyung, you help Jake hyung... I'll carry Ni-ki instead." Jungwon told him and he only nodded, at least he's sure to himself the maknae's gonna be fine.

"Heeseung hyung, what about you?" Sunoo asked the oldest who managed to get himself up as he supported Jake.

"I'm ok, I can manage. Its just a sprain, I can still walk." Heeseung smiled while everyone was already moving.

"Yah hyung, that would still hurt." Jay called out.

"Sunoo hyung, can you assist them both?" Jungwon asked Sunoo who nodded right away.

"No Jungwon, I can still walk." Sunoo could see a slight tension there before Jungwon look away with a sigh.

"If it hurt too much call us for help ok?" Jungwon said.

"I will." Heeseung replied as Jungwon moved along with Jay.

"You sure hyung?" Jake asked Heeseung who simply nodded.

"You'll stay close hyung alright?" Sunoo added which his hyung only nodded with a smile as they went on. He couldn't deny, he's still worried...

¤>~*♧*~<¤

Note:

Just dropping another chapter cuz I'm in big trouble from my homework 😭 Hope my dear readers enjoythe chapter...