Dawn 》36

"A final stand to make, a darkness they ought to break."

~*♧*~

"The dice!" They all screamed as they landed on their backs to the ground separate from each other.

"I got it!" Sunoo yelled as he managed to catch the dice.

"Sunoo look out!" Jay's voice made Sunoo turn and he screamed when the shadow headed his way and he's still on the ground.

"Sunoo dodge!" Heeseung called out as Sunoo rolled over to avoid the shadow which vanished in contact to the ground.

"Sunoo give me the dice!" Sunghoon called out as he got up to move towards Sunoo who nodded and moved as well but then Sunghoon suddenly fell down.

"Sunghoon hyung!" Sunoo screamed when he saw that the shadow was pulling his leg and he was struggling to break free.

"Sunghoon!" The others called when they finally managed to get up and run towards Sunghoon but the shadow vanished again.

"Sunghoon you alright?" Jake was the first to reach him who immediately helped him up.

"Sunghoon hyung, you ok?" Sunoo asked worriedly, his chest beating loudly in fear.

"Sunoo..." this made him almost jump when a hand was placed on his shoulder slowly squeezing it.

"H-heeseung hyung?" He turned and it happened so fast, he only saw the smirk and then felt the sting on his cheek as he fall back to the ground.

"Give me the dice!" The voice that came out of their hyung was shrill and nothing like Heeseung. It made him freeze on the spot.

"Heeseung hyung what are you-" Jake started next to Sunghoon but before he could finish his sentence, he felt some force pushing him backwards.

"Jake!" Sunghoon yelled who was just next to him as he moved to get to Jake.

"Who... are you?" Jungwon muttered staring at the oldest member who only smirked in the most unsettling way possible as he moved with a stick in hand towards Sunoo who was still in shock. His cheek was bleeding from the attack from his hyung.

"Sunoo!" - Jay, Jake & Sunghoon

"Sunoo hyung!" - Jungwon & Ni-ki

      Ni-ki was the 1st to reach Sunoo who helped him up fast as Heeseung swung the stick at them but before it hits them, Sunghoon had managed to grab hold of the older's arm.

"Heeseung hyung please fight it!" - Sunghoon

"Sunoo, give me the dice." Jay said taking the dice from Sunoo fast while the older was occupied.

"He won't come back." Heeseung broke free from Sunghoon who was thrown backwards by the older by simply swatting his arm. He was unnaturally strong and nothing like Heeseung.

"Hyung!" Jungwon came to help Sunghoon.

"Ni-ki! Sunoo! Move away!" Jake called at the younger members when Heeseung directed his gaze back at them, the stick still in hand.

"Heeseung hyung snap out of it!" Jake called as he run towards the older but was thrown back just like Sunghoon. He was lucky, Jungwon and Sunghoon managed to hold him before he fell to the ground.

Ni-ki and Sunoo were backing away from Heeseung whose eyes are black and empty. It was clearly not their hyung anymore.

"You stay away!" Sunoo yelled finding a random stick on the ground placing it between himself and Ni-ki from their hyung.

The older merely laughed that made them all shiver in fear.

"You can't hurt this body." It said in their hyung's voice which creeped them all out as Sunoo's grip on his stick trembled.

"Leave him alone!" Ni-ki called out as their hyung turned to him and his grin grew wider.

"Hey! I have the dice here! Stay away from them!" Jay called waving his hand with the dice, successfully getting the older's attention to him making him gulp.

"Jay be careful!" Sunghoon called making Jay turn to him with a nod.

"Leave Heeseung hyung's body! Whatever you are!" Jungwon yelled running forward making Heeseung turn to him instead.

"Jungwon don't!" Jake called as he moved towards Jungwon who was caught by surprise when the older moved so fast.

Even Jake was a few steps away from the younger, the older was faster to grab Jungwon.

"Jungwon!" - 02'z and Sunoo

"Hyung!" - Ni-ki

They all screamed as Heeseung slammed their young leader to a tree.

Jungwon didn't have time to react when Heeseung moved fast pinning him to a tree. He felt his body ache the moment his back crashed onto the hard body of the tree. He could barely hear the screams of his members as he choked while trying to get the older's grip loosen.

"H-heeseung hyung... let him g-go..." Jungwon struggled from the older's grip around his neck.

"Let him go!" Jake yelled picking a medium sized wood unsure whether to actually use it against the older as he charged towards Heeseung.

In that very moment, the older's grip around Jungwon's neck loosen as both members fall. Jungwon fell to his knees coughing and Heeseung's body just fall limp like a rag doll.

"Heeseung hyung!" They all called but Jake luckily caught the older who was breathing heavily like he just finished a race.

"Jungwon-ah you ok?" Jake asked Jungwon who had managed to gather his senses and voice back before nodding at him.

"Y-yeah..." Jungwon trembled a bit, kinda shaken just as Sunghoon came running towards them to check on Heeseung and him.

"I can't believe this is happening?" Sunoo muttered trembling a little next to Ni-ki.

"The dice..." Ni-ki muttered as if remembering something then turned to Jay who was standing there a little shaken to see that Heeseung almost strangled Jungwon out of breathe. And Heeseung half conscious after being possessed.

"Jay hyung-" before Ni-ki could even finish his sentence half running towards the older... the shadow had already reappeared and dragged Jay by the foot causing him to fall over with a yelp.

"Jay hyung!" Sunoo had screamed getting the other members attention just as they had managed to shake Heeseung completely awake.

"Ah! Help!" Jay was calling as the shadow dragged him deep into the woods and Ni-ki came after him.

     The rest of the members came running after them calling Jay and Ni-ki's name who were a little ahead of them.

"Jay hyung! Throw the dice to me!" Ni-ki called and without a second thought, Jay did and felt the tugging on his leg stopped. The shadow left him as he scampered to get up.

      He saw his members coming their way just as Ni-ki caught the dice, the shadow appeared right before the maknae who looked extremely shocked and horrified at the same time. There was no way for him to get away or dodge.

"Ni-ki!" They all yelled as they run towards the maknae just as the shadow expanded and engulfed him. The maknae's scream came ringing through the forest before his voice got consumed by the shadow.

"No!"

¤>~*♧*~<¤

A/N:

Hello my dear readers! Just dropping this chapter... Enjoy!!!