Dawn 》1

"You call it a nightmare when you're living it."

~*♧*~

Ni-Ki

When Ni-ki opened his eyes after he drifted to sleep in the practice room, the first thing he noticed was the dull sky then the trees towering over him. When he processed all this, he moved to sit up and there he found himself in the middle of the woods.

He immediately felt panic rising over him as he slowly got up, he looked around him in wonder asking too many questions in his head. The first thing was what was happening, he was confused and kinda afraid as he started walking slowly, carefully eyeing his surroundings.

He touched the trees and it felt real, is this real? Was he not dreaming? The thought that everything was real scared him, he felt his cold sweat run to the side of his face as he wiped it off.

"Hyung?" he started to speak.

"Hyung?!" he called out louder but the woods only echoed his voice creeping him out.

"Jake hyung?! Heeseung hyung?!" he called out feeling restless, again his voice only echoed in the stillness of the woods.

The rising panic inside him didn't help him to calm down as he called out for the rest of his members but there was no reply but the echoes and chirping of birds, rustling of leaves on the trees by the wind.

He felt his eyes water, he was all alone now in this place, in this woods. He didn't know what to do so he kept walking aimlessly wondering what happened, how he got there. He was just with everyone else in the practice room, what has happened to him?

Sunghoon

As soon as Sunghoon moved from his standing position to return to Jake's side, he found himself in the middle of the woods. He blinked a few times as he looked around him, was he dreaming? Seeing things?

He continued walking as he felt his heartbeat raise every step he take, eventually the panic got him and he started calling out, calling for his members names.

When he got no reply, he tried to calm himself and think straight. How did he suddenly appear in the middle of the woods in just a blink of an eye? It just seem impossible but then, why was he there?

Can something like this really happen in reality? Sunghoon shook his thoughts off before he gets a headache trying to find answers on things he couldnt understand.

He kept walking while looking around him, to the trees, listening to sound of the leaves and the birds. It felt kinda eerie that it gave him shivers, of all places why the woods?

"There are lots of bugs here." he'd thought as he keep moving with no clear direction at all. Feeling tired, he decided to take a break.

He couldn't help but ask questions. How he got there, did he just walk towards his friends then disappear right before their eyes?

He thought that would really creep them out, he could almost imagine the scared scream Jay would make or the startled yelp of Jake. The thought made him smile despite feeling stressed of the situation, he himself is creeped out finding himself in a forest alone.

What was he supposed to do now? He doesn't even know if he could find anyone in the woods to help him.

Jungwon

When he hit a certain move, he stopped abruptly when the mirror in front of him disappeared. His Heeseung hyung disappeared and all his members that he could see in the mirror was gone.

He was now standing in the middle of tall trees, wild grass and dirt, it was the woods. Startled, he almost tripped on a rock and fell but he got his balance luckily.

"What- what's happening?" he blurted out as he slowly look around. This can't possibly be real right? To prove himself, he pinched his cheeks hard and immediately regretted doing so, it hurt.

"Ah- that hurt." He muttered caressing his check, mentally slapping himself for doing what he just did.

"Is this a set or something? Am I being pranked?" he called out to no one in particular as he started to walk. Only the chirping of birds and rustling of leaves answered him.

"Guys? Come on, its not funny." He called out feeling the dread creeping into him.

He wanted to convince himself that there's a logical reason of what was happening to him. He can't possibly just disappeared in the middle of the practice room to appear in the middle of the woods, that's insane.

"Guys?..." he slowly called, no response.

"Come on, please answer me..." he pleaded, desperate to hear his friends voices.

"I'm scared..."

¤>~*♧*~<¤

NOTE:

Just wondering if its ok, please let me know. This is like my second attempt on writing a fanfic and it will be longer than the 1st attempt I did with "Summer Rains (SHINee fanfic)." I do hope you guys find it interesting or enjoy it... XD