Dawn 》5

"Uncertainties either leads you with fear or excitement, which one do you feel?"

~*♧*~

Jay

"Sunoo!" He called for the younger on the sofa not too far away.

"Sunoo! Hey! Can you hear me?!" He called again but Sunoo didn't budge. Was he asleep? Jay could hardly see.

      Jay kept calling for Sunoo but all he could see is the way the younger shifted his position a bit. He really was asleep...

     Jay thought of what to do to wake the other up but what? He located the door again and yes, still locked. He banged on it, see if its wood is weak and easy to break but he only hurt himself.

     Wincing, he returned to the crack on the wall and took a random piece of wood lying around on the floor in which he tripped over.

"Sunoo! Wake up!" He screamed while banging the wood on the wall to make more sound but the younger only shifted.

"Sunoo! Wake up! Its Jay and I need your help so wake up!" He kept screaming.

"Sunoo come on! I swear if you don't wake up, I'll hide all your deserts in the dorm! You won't ever get to eat them again! Yah!" Jay desperately called but the younger never budge.

"Yah Kim Sunoo!" Jay screamed at the top of his lungs. He heaved a deep breathe in preparation to call the younger again but then he noticed something.

      There was something hovering over Sunoo. He squinted his eyes to clearly see what it was... some sort of shadow. In that instance, Jay's heart beat fast and loud.

"S-sunoo!" He called, his voice faltering. The shadow lingered around Sunoo and it creeped him to the bones.

      What exactly is he looking at? He was freaked out of the way the shadow hovered around Sunoo. He couldn't process if its real or he's just seeing things.

       He then saw how Sunoo twitched in his position as if in discomfort. The shadow must have been affecting Sunoo for some reason. Is that why he won't wake up?

      Despite the fear and unease, Jay was determined to wake Sunoo up.

"Sunoo!!! Wake up! Wake! Up!" He screamed as loud as he can. It wouldn't matter to him anymore if he get the shadow's attention as long as it leaves Sunoo alone.

      He keep calling out to Sunoo over and over again until he saw the shadow faded. He felt relieved, whatever that shadow was... it didn't feel right.

"Sunoo wake up! Sun-" he stopped midway when he heard something inside the shack.

     A light scratching on the walls gave him goosebumps. Jay slowly turned around to look through the dimness. He couldn't see anything.

"H-hello?" He called out. The thought that someone or something was inside with him freaked him out. Could it be a ghost?

"S-sunoo..." he muttered as he tried to turn back to the crack on the wall.

"Sunoo! Yah! Wake up!" He called again keeping a wary glance behind him.

"Sunoo please! Wake up! T-there's something inside here!"

"Sunoo! There's-"

Heeseung

       Heeseung blinked a few times when he opened his eyes. He was just in the practice room watching their young leader dance but now... he found himself sitting under a tree by its roots.

       His heart skipped a beat when he realized how everything around him become like this. He just blinked and all his friends disappeared before him.

       He slowly got up, he felt his legs wobbly from shock that he tripped on the tree roots and got uo right away. He looked arpund him.

       He could barely see anything in the distance because of the fog that that draped the trees and the ground. It was odd and nerve wrecking as he slowly took small steps.

      What was happening? How did he get there? Were some of the questions that pop in his head.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" He called but only echoes of himself answered him.

      It was very eerie he could feel his heartbeat thrumming in his chest as if about to break out. He was very nervous and tried hard not to feel scared.

     As he walked through the fog, slowly he saw a clearing... oddly enough there was something shining. He approached carefully and was finalky able to see what was shining.

     A full-sized mirror... now why would a mirror this size be doing in the middle of the woods? He'd wonder but Heeseung slowly approached the odd object.

     The mirror rested its back on the trunk of a large tree. It was perfectly propped as if the roots made way for it to stand still, the ground even itself for it to stand straight...

"What's this doing here?" He wondered out loud and he jumped a little with how his voice echoed in the eerie place.

     Heeseung was very confused of the situation but his curiousity kept him going. He stood infront of the mirror and saw his reflection.

     He reached to touch the surface of the mirror and he let out a gasp when his fingers touched its soft glass?

     His image in the mirror distorted as if rippling like water, he immediately backed away and almost tripped out of shock. He stared at the mirror as the ripple slowly ceased and he saw himself clearly again.

"What- what sort of mirror is this?" He wondered as he looked around him.

     Fog still hovered everywhere in the woods and he realized something too... he's not feeling cold, is that normal? He think not.

"What is happening right now?" he wondered again.

"Am I alone here? what happened to the others?" He wondered to himself thinking of his members he was just with moments earlier.

"Is this possible?" He wondered again as he took a courage to approach the mirror again.

      He was curious and mystified of the common object that appeared odd. He had thought of magic and all unreal stuff which was impossible but may be probably happening to him now.

"Is it really possible?" He wondered again.

      Heeseung couldn't tell what made his heart beat so fast this time, was it fear or excitement? He couldn't tell...

      As soon as his hand touched the soft surface of the mirror again, it rippled and his image distorted then it changed.

¤>~*♧*~<¤