《 Dusk 9

"You encountered something inexplainable, do you speak it or do you keep it?"

~*◇*~

Sunghoon

"Sunghoon... Sunghoon..."

"Sunghoon..."

"Sunghoon!"

He abruptly got up when he heard the voice called him. He blinked a few times and wandered off his vision when a face popped up sideways over him.

"Done daydreaming?" Jake chuckled as his friend went to face him properly.

"Jake?" He wondered out loud.

"You've been staring at nothing for a good 5 minutes, unmoving." Jake chuckled at his confused reaction.

He stared at Jake in wonder, how is he in front of him? Then he realized he was sitting on the sofa that looks oddly like the one's in their dorm.

"Jake where are we?" He asked looking around at the familiar interior of a living room but before Jake could answer, someone laughed.

"Dude what d'you mean where are we?" Sunghoon turned to the sound of the person laughing who looks like he just left from the kitchen... it was Jay...

"Jay?" He wondered.

"Yah Jake, I think Sunghoon's system is still lagging." Jay joked which Jake laughed at.

"Yah hyungs, stop making fun of Sunghoon hyung. Help me set up the table." A new voice spoke and he saw Jungwon poking his head on a corner that lead to the kitchen.

With that the two followed the younger leaving him in a disoriented state. Was he dreaming? He looked around him and for one, everything seemed solid.

"Sunghoon hyung... can you go and wake the others up? If you're already awake that is..." Jungwon came peeking again and Sunghoon just nodded.

"Thanks hyung."

"Jungwon wait." Sunghoon stopped the younger who halted from heading back to the kitchen.

"Have we been into the woods?" He suddenly asked making the younger raise a brow.

"Uh we have... for the preparations for our MV?" Jungwon answered a little confused why Sunghoon asked.

"Ah right... I'll go wake the others up." He immediately said and left for the bedroom before Jungwon could answer.

Closing the door behind him, he wondered ti himself why he asked such stupid question. Of course its just a dream, why does he need assurance for that?

His mind rambled on, the unsettling woods could never be real. How could it be? His thoughts went on but his mind pictured his members and the way they fought.

He tried to shake it off him as he walked towards the bunk beds to see the members that were still asleep. He saw his Heeseung hyung shuffling in his bed but still not waking, he smiled at that.

"Heeseung hyung... wake up." He called but the older didn't budge so he tried again. Heeseung opened his eyes so he moved to check another bunk and saw the maknae. He moved closer to wake him up but a voice rang in his head.

"It got me hyung..." this made hin halt as he looked around him. The voice was oddly familiar.

"What got you?..." he instinctively answered which he only realized as soon as the words escape him.

He heard his hyung hummed which almost made him jump. Heeseung apparently went back to sleep. He heaved a sigh and shrugged the weirdness off to continue waking them up.

"...there's this shadow..." he halted again.

Shadow... that word alone brpight down shivers in his system. A vague image of being chased by some shadow crossed his mind and then...

He let out yelp as he felt his chest constrict clutching onto it in instant. He had to hold on to the closest thing near him for support as he breathed. What was happening?

"Sunghoon hyung? Are you ok?" He turned to face the nee voice, it was Sunoo. He just looked at the younger as he try to speak but he was still trying to breathe properly.

"Sunghoon hyung, you better be not messing with me or I'll- yah!" Sunoo exclaimed running towards him as a yelp escape his lips.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Sunoo's voice now soundedd much worried.

"I..." he breathed deeply. "I'm fine." He assured.

"Yah hyung, you're not pranking me right?" Sunoo asked once more while aid8ng him but before he could reply.

"Whose... pranking who?" They both turned to the maknae who seemed to have just got up, rubbing his eyes from sleep.

"What's happening?" The maknae eyed them.

Sunghoon immediately stood up properly enduring the slight sting he still feels in his chest.

"Nothing, they're calling us for breakfast or lunch, that's all." He told Ni-ki while Sunoo eyed him.

"So you were really just pretending to be hurt?" Sunoo crossed his arms glaring at Sunghoon which looked cute by the way.

Sunghoon thought of what to say but in the end he just shrugged and smiled awkwardly.

"Hmp, so early and you're already teasing me." Sunoo walked out of the room.

"But its noon isn't it?" Ni-ki turned to Sunghoon.

"Yeah... would you mind waking Heeseung hyung up for me Ni-ki? I need to go to the bathroom." Sunghoon said as he walked out of their bedroom before the maknae could even reply darting fast towards the bathroom.

He heaved a deep breath inside facing in front of the mirror. The sting had now subsided but he was unsure of its cause. Why would his chest suddenly hurt like that, like he was struck or something.

"Sunghoon-ah breakfast! You've been there for an hour already!" A knock on the door came as he shook his thoughts off as he headed for the door.

"I'm not." He told his hyung who was holding a bowl of porridge with a grin on which slowly disappeared.

"Is something wrong Sunghoon?" Heeseung asked and he smiled.

"I'm just a little tired from yesterday." He answered.

"Oh ok, come on let's eat." His hyung went on as he followed.

It made him think though... what exactly happened yesterday?

¤>~*◇*~<¤

NOTE:

Hello everyone! Nagbabalik! I'm back my dear readers and I'm already thanking to those who waited for the update... I swear, I just blanked out and I didn't know how Sunghoon's Dusk was going like I know the theme but I legit couldn't write scenes... In the end, I wrote chapters that was suppose to come out later so I legit couldn't update anything 😅

I've rewritten Sunghoon's dusk like 3 times already. This is the final one that didn't feel that crappy to me (although it may still be... it feels right, at least to me) what do you guys think?

Anyway, I'm just glad I could finally move forward with the story. I hope ya'll like this update. The story is getting quite complicated so even though I have like 5 chapters in draft, I update 1 cuz I'm being careful not mess this up like I did with most my stories so bare with this update for now. 🥰 (I just don't want to undergo major revision that take forever to make AGAIN...)

So please bare with me and Enjoy for now! 😊

PS. My classes finally started hurray! 😑 I feel so ecstatic 😭