Dawn 》4

"At a time of unease, gather oneself and find solutions."

~*♧*~

Jungwon

       After taking a rest, Jungwon was determined to figure out what is going on. There has to be a reason why he suddenly appeared in the forest.

       It also seemed that he's alone in this place which is kinda unsettling for him. He tried to to forget his fear and tried to think straight and solve his problem.

        Jungwon heaved a sigh as he thought of a way to not get himself lost more than hime already wa... not like it would maje any difference but he still tried.

        He looked for anything he could use in the forest then he saw some thin reddish vines draping from a certain tree. He went for it and tried to reach the vine but it breaks easily.

        Jungwon looked around him for anything else he could use and he noticed that the wild plants growing everywhere were almost the same.

        He got an idea and approach the longer plant which he have no idea what its called to try to pull some of the softer parts of its body or leaves.

        He felt accomplished when the plant was easy to break so he took some of it and continued to walk aimlessly with a certain goal.

        Every after 2 or 3 consecutive trees he passed, he would tie a knot on either along the tree's roots or a branch he could reach. At least if he would have to retrace his steps, he would find his way.

         As Jungwon kept going while occasionally resting. He would try to call out for help once in a while just to test if he was getting closer to the end of the forest. He's hoping that some people would pass by whichever forest he was in no matter how little the chances would be.

"Wait a minute... what if I'm being filmed right now." He stopped to wonder.

       Would it be possible that this is a set up for a show wherein one must show their survival skills in the wild like "Law of the Jungle"?

        Jungwon immediately dismissed the thought thinking it may be impossible without having their manager telling them its in their schedule which isn't.

        Jungwon felt the need to entertain himself with this thoughts to keep him from breaking down. He needed something to hold onto reality because if he thinks way too deeply on how he got there... he might really lose it.

        While Jungwon kept his thoughts busy with thinking of way to get out of the forest, he was already in his last piece of knot...

"I have to take some of these plants again." He muttered to himself when he heard a sound echoed in the silent forest.

        Intrigued, Jungwon walked to the direction of the sound and then he heard it clearly. A scream of help and he could feel his heart beat fast.

        He recognized the voice as his feet gained speed and he wss now running trying to follow the echo of the voice.

"Ni-ki?!" He called out as he kept running forgetting his plan to mark the path he's taking.

All he could think about is the voice, he he heard it right didn't he?

"Ni-ki?! Is that you?! Answer me!" He kept calling out.

"Ni-ki!" He kept running then he heard the maknae's voice.

"Jungwon hyung?! Hyung is that you?!" The voice replied and Jungwon felt his heart is about to explode.

       No one else in their team calls him hyung but Ni-ki so it surely is the maknae he heard. He felt somehow releived with the idea of being with someone but he also wondered what was Ni-ki doing in this forest.

"Ni-ki where are you?" He called again.

"Hyung help me please!" He heard Ni-ki shouts and he sounded a lot clearer this time that Jungwon heard the slight crack on the younger's voice.

"Ni-ki I'm coming." He called out as he stopped to catch his breath.

       He looked around him to try to find the maknae but then he saw not too far away... this white car?

"Is that a car? Why would there be a car in the middle of the woods?" He wondered.

"J-jungwon hyung where are you?!" He heard Ni-ki called out and he sounded much closer this time.

"I'm close! Where are you?!" He called out as he run towards the car in curiosity.

       As he was heading that way, he saw a figure emerged from behind the car. He abruptly stopped and almost yelped in surprise but the when the figure turned to his direction... he recognized him... he felt the relief came to him as he called for the younger's name.

"Ni-ki!"

¤>~*♧*~<¤