Dawn 》21

"There is always light even when one's mind is clouded with darkness."

~*♧*~

Sunoo

"Hyung, if you don't mind me asking..." Sunoo started when his Jay hyung calmed down and the three of them was engulfed with comforting silence.

"Did you... did you have a bad dream? One that left you questioning many things in life?" he nonchalantly asked.

Sunoo didn't want to sound prying or obvious with his question but he saw, not just Jay but Jake also looked tensed by the way their physique seemed to have shivered or the sudden pause of their fiddling hands and unfocused eyes.

"Why ask that suddenly?" Jake asked back and he shrugged.

"Just a thought." He answered and Jay let out a breathe.

"Did you Sunoo?" Now Jay was looking at Sunoo intensely that Sunoo felt the need to straighten his posture.

"I don't know but... dreams are many things." He answered.

"Sometimes it becomes a nightmare..." he muttered but enough for the older members to hear.

"Sunoo what are you trying to say?" Jay asked.

"I- can you tell me what... what you dreamed of hyung?" He asked which filled them with silence.

When none of his hyungs responded, Sunoo took a deep breathe getting the courage to speak.

"I remember thinking that... I might've been going crazy." He started, chuckling awkwardly as his hyungs looked at him.

"An effect of talking too much?" Jake interrupted with a chuckle and Sunoo pouted at that.

"As I was saying..." Sunoo continued ignoring Jake's unnessesary comment.

"I thought I was really going insane when Jay hyung... when I found you hyung." Sunoo told Jay whose brows are now furrowed.

"Why would you be going insane?" His hyung asked.

"I thought... I thought what I saw was real, I thought being here was a dream or the other way around if that makes any sense?" He answered, now both his hyungs looked troubled.

"Yes." Surprisingly to Sunoo, both his hyungs agreed.

"I didn't want to worry you Jay hyung when we were together so I never spoke of it... I... I was scared that you... you'd think I'm crazy or that I'm-"

"Sunoo slow down, deep breathes... you look like your holding your breathe." Jay told him.

"So what did you saw exactly?" Jake asked him and Sunoo took a deep breathe.

"I thought... I thought that Ni-ki... he wasn't real..." he finished.

Jay

It sounded foolish and stupid what Sunoo had said but none of them spoke a word or even laughed if it were a joke and Jay certainly feel like it wasn't one.

"What does that mean?" Jake was the 1st to broke the silence and Sunoo shrugged.

"I think... it was a dream or a nightmare, I don't know but it was so vivid and felt so real... I thought I might be going insane. You guys doesn't know Ni-ki and he's just imaginary and-"

"Sunoo..." Jay held the younger's shoulders whose starting to blabber again in a rushed manner. The way Sunoo was talking about the matter really seemed to have affected him so much.