《 Dusk 3

"A very typical day, it was fun while it lasted..."

~*◇*~

Heeseung

"Hyung wake up, we only have 5 minutes left to prepare." He moved in his bed a little. The voice sounded familiar but he still wanted to sleep.

"Heeseung hyung, come on we're gonna be late." He finally opened his eyes and saw the retreating figure of Jungwon leaving the room.

"Jungwon?" He called when he immediately sat down making the younger halt.

"Hmm?" Jungwon wondered. Heeseung blinked his eyes a few times to get the sleep out of him as he looked around him in a daze.

"Hyung we're about to leave in 5 minutes. You need to get ready now." The younger chuckled.

"How did we get here?" He wondered and Jungwon's brows furrowed.

"I don't think you're fully awake yet hyung." The younger laughed before leaving.

Heeseung was a little disoriented when he went to get ready. When he finally got himself to really wake up, he went to follow the others to the car waiting for them.

They were on their way to a shooting of their new reality show. Heeseung was very confused about the situation. Did ENHYPEN&HI ended already? What show are they filming this time?

They soon arrived at a camping site near a forest. Seeing the forest made him froze, there was something unsettling about it.

"Heeseung hyung, is something wrong?" He snapped and turned to worried looking Jungwon and he shook his head and smiled at the younger.

"Well then let's go, shooting's about to start." Jungwon said enthusiastically.

The shoot started, they were told that they were to play a game. In order for them to have a barbecue party, they needed to find posted notes on trees and answer the questions in it.

"We're going to the forest?" He asked a little concerned.

"You all will follow the trailpath and then return when you answered the questions correctly." The pd told them and added that they should be divided into groups.

The groups were Jake with Ni-ki, Sunoo with Sunghoon then Jay and Jungwon are with him. They all entered separate trailpaths with the cameraman to film them. They were only given 1 hour to answer all the notes.

"Oh! I there's a note over there!" Jungwon enthusiastically called when they found one along the trail.

"20, 5, 1, 13, 23, 15, 18, 11..." Jay started reading the note.

"What's the message?" Heeseung continued to read. There were eight numbers written and that was the only other words written in the note.

"Is this math?" Jungwon wondered.

"No I don't think so, what dk you think hyung?" Jay asked Heeseung.

"I don't know but it asked what's the message but its just a bunch of numbers." He answered.

They all discussed about the note and Jungwon clapped his hands making the other two look at the younger.

"Won't it mean a hidden word? Right?" He said and Jay clicked his finger.

"Ok if there's a message hidden, the numbers may pertain to a certain letter right?" He exclaimed.

"I know! I'm good at this!" Jungwon said proudly and Heeseung just smiled at them as they all started singing an alphabet nursery song to get the letters right.

Heeseung was having fun, there's no denying that but somehow hs still felt kinda wary. He doesn't understand why...

They continued on and they were doing great and having fun. It was filled of laughter until they managed to collect all the notes in their trail and they headed back.

They were running in a sprint as they only have a few minutes until the time was over and they would lose all their points if they don't make it in time.

Saved by their own will, they managed to arrive on time. Jay was yelling in victory despite the fact that they haven't won yet.

"Woah, you guys are here before us?" Jungwon asked the other members that were already back in the clearing.

"Yeah we didn't have much time to answer all the questions but I think we've collected enough." Jake said smiling ear to ear like a cute puppy while Ni-ki revealed the notes they collected.

"Well, we didn't collect much..." Jay said smiling.

"We collected everything!" Heeseung joimed in.

"Hyung I was gonna say that." Jay protested and he just smiled playfully.

"You were slow." He teased and everyone laughed.

"Eh, why aren't Sunoo hyung and Sunghoon hyung back yet?" As soon as Jungwon asked this, Heeseung immediately turned to the direction of the forest.

He suddenly felt dread, why? He felt himself instinctively move towards the trailpath where the missing members went.

"Heeseung hyung where are you going?" Ni-ki's call made him stop.

"Uh... shouldn't we make them hurry? There's only 3 minutes left." He said.

"Yeah but pd-nim said its against the rules and we'll lose points." Jake said.

"Yah pd-nim, let us go to the others. We won't help them." Jay called.

"Yeah we're just gonna make them hurry." Jungwon added smiling brightly, the staff and the pd just laughed at their adorableness.

Despite the cheerful atmosphere, Heeseung didn't feel it. He's really not comfortable about something and then they all heard a sound.

"What was that?" The maknae asked then the sound grew loud, it was a scream.

"What's happening? That sounded like-" Jay didn't dare finish his sentence as he looked towards the pd and staff.

"You're not trying to prank us are you?" Jungwon asked suspiciously.

"Eh? Suddenly?" Jake asked chuckling but before anyone could say a word. Someone burst out from the forest running then falling to his knees.

"Oh Sunoo hyung!" Ni-ki called that made everyone turn and run towards Sunoo.

"Yah you guys are so late." Jay started as they all helped Sunoo up but Heeseung noticed something wrong.

"Sunoo where's Sunghoon?"

¤>~*◇*~<¤