Dawn 》27

"The walls of ice that melted opened a path to a shared thought... a moment of reflection."

~*♧*~

They were gathered not too close or too far from the campfire they made. Comforting silence enveloped them, they've let the younger members sleep especially Ni-ki. It surprised them how fast the maknae fell asleep, it must've tire him so much what had happened awhile ago.

Sunoo had also fallen asleep next to the maknae and the older members just let him as Jay told them Sunoo's weird dream. After a few moments, Heeseung lightly placed Jungwon's head on the ground as he moved towards Sunghoon who's been so quiet than usual.

"Hey, you're awfully glum and quiet..." He nudged Sunghoon who simply smiled before looking down on the ground.

"Something wrong?" Heeseung asked worriedly.

"It's nothing hyung... just..." Sunghoon took a deep breathe as Heeseung waited for him to continue.

"I just don't want to mess up again.." he sighed.

"What do you mean Sunghoon?" Heeseung wondered.

Sunghoon had trouble speaking up, he didn't want to worry his hyung. And the fact that he still couldn't get it off his system that he might've hurt the maknae bothers him. It didn't help that he keeps recalling what he saw in that dream. Jay and Jake mentioned they both get this terrible dream and even Sunoo had one. That helped his thoughts relax a bit.

Still, it wasn't enough to stop himself from being anxious. True, it may not be real but what if it truly happens? It may not appear the same as the dream but in a different situation. He may act that way without realizing he was being selfish and ends up hurting everyone. He doesn't want any of that to happen to himself or to his members.

He just felt arms wrapped around him in an embrace and realized the warm liquid were rolling down his cheeks for quite some time as he try to wipe them off.

"Just let it out Sunghoon, you'll feel better after." Heeseung told him as the older let go to simply rub his back.

Sunghoon couldn't say anything, he just cried looking down on the ground. Heeseung wanted to pry what was causing Sunghoon to be like this but he didn't want to force him so he waited for him to calm down.

Jay and Jake were looking towards the two with questioning looks as Jay mouthed "what happened?" to Heeseung to which he mouthed back "I'm not sure." He shrugged as he's not really sure why Sunghoon was being this way... but he had a hunch.

In between this silent conversation, Jungwon opened his eyes. He's not exactly asleep yet, he couldn't. He just needed to rest his thoughts but Heeseung thought he fell asleep. He didn't move though and acted as if he really was asleep as he listened in on Sunghoon's silent sobs.

He knew what was going on with Sunghoon, they sort of shared the same feeling but apparently something is really affecting his hyung more than he was... he waited for the older to calm down so he could talk to the older members.

"You feeling better now Sunghoon?" Heeseung asked as Sunghoon merely nodded.

"Did something happen?" Jay asked.

"I... I'm ok." Sunghoon answered, Jungwon couldn't take it so he got up.

"Jungwon... did we wake you?" Heeseung sounded a little surpised, he'd hope that their young leader didn't have to worry so much.

"No, I've been awake." Jungwon answered looking away.

"I just..." he started, looking at his Sunghoon hyung who avoided eye contact.