Chapter 23

The door opened and I walked in. Dumbledore was already sitting on his chair behind his desk.

,,Miss (y/l/n), what led you at this point in time to me? I think you know it's past curfew."

,,Y-yes Professor, but it was an emergency."

He just looked at me and raised an eyebrow as in guessing what it could be.

,,Tell me about it."

,,Um, I- I had this dream" I told him every detail and he listened carefully.

,,Did you ever have another dream, which included the dark lord, miss (y/l/n)?" He stood up and walked around.

I thought about the dream with Cedric and remembered the dream. The dream, where I saw myself suffering and having the dark mark on my arm. Should I tell him about it? But I think, that not telling him would be better, since I don't want to involve any other people into my own problems.

,,No" I responded.

He just looked at me and raised an eyebrow as if he already knows the truth. But that's impossible, right? I haven't told anybody about my dreams, that means he doesn't know either.

,,Are you sure, miss (y/l/n)?"

I thought again. Tell him. Tell him. Tell him. One part of me told me. Shut up, you're just an attention seeker. The other part told me. I was between these two options, but in the end, I chose the second one.

,,No" I repeated.

,,Alright, so be it." He turned around and walked again.

,,Now professor, what does my dream mean? It was just a dream, right?"

He turned around and looked at me, standing next to his desk.

,,I wish I could say that, miss (y/l/n)." He said and raised his eyebrows in worrisome.

,,W-what's that supposed to mean, professor?" I fiddled with my fingers.

,,Unfortunately, not. You're actually a muggleborn, yes." He stopped.

,,B-but?"

,,But you have an extraordinary power."

,,But my mother and my father are muggles, how's that possible?"

,,You didn't inherit them. As your parents died, as they were killed by death eaters, one death eater accidentally transferred his power to you. Of course, he didn't get away without a punishment from Voldemort for not being 'mindful' enough, but the point is, that you have the power of a death eater. At that time, he didn't know he had the power, which you saw in your dream, miss (y/l/n). He found it out as soon as he accidentally transferred it to you."

,,You mean, he wanted to kill me too?" I looked at the floor, eyes wide, trying to process the situation.

,,Yes, miss (y/l/n). But nobody knows about this and I would keep it like that if I would be you."

,,Of course, professor. Are there any other powers of mine I should know of?"

,,This, miss (y/l/n), is something I don't know. Either you'll find out soon or it's just this one."

,,Alright, thank you, professor Dumbledore, sir."

,,Everytime"

,,May I leave?"

He nodded.

I turned around and walked towards the door. I opened the door and wanted to go outside, then

,,Miss (y/l/n)."

I turned around to look at him.

,,Yes, professor?"