Chapter 21

I slept until I heard noises outside. My eyes shot up. I looked up at the ceiling and concentrated on seeing what was causing this loud noise.

I looked to my side and saw Hermione asleep. If she had been awake, she would have stopped me, but luckily she was sleeping, so I took the opportunity and left the room quietly.

I opened the front door and went outside. Nothing strange was visible. Everything was as always, the moon was shining, the wind was blowing, the stars were in the sky and it was pitch dark.

I looked to my left and right for the last time and turned around to walk in, but someone tagged my arm. Before I could make any noises, they put their hand on my mouth as well.

I was dragged somewhere and didn't know what's going on. I tried to free myself from their grip, but that was impossible. I struggled and struggled, until they shoved me to the ground.

I was sitting in the middle of a field, sorrounded by people with masks.

,,What's going on?" my voice came out as a whisper.

Some of them took off their masks and I still didn't know who they are.

,,look at who we have here. (Y/n) (y/l/n), nice to meet ya." A man, who looked like a werewolf came closer to me.

,,Who- who are you?" I trembled.

,,Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Greyback, Fenrir Greyback." His voice was badly scratchy and he towered above me, while I was still sitting at the ground.

,,What do you want?"

I watched him pulling out his wand.

,,It won't hurt." He said and laid it on my neck with a chuckle.

Everyone else laughed along, while I still didn't know who they were. My breath became heavy as he lowered the wand to my chest. Before he could cast a spell, a voice that sounded familiar interrupted him.

,,Wait!"

Greyback turned around and looked curiously, where the voice came from.

,,Do you have a problem?" Greyback hissed at the masked man in annoyance.

,,No, I want to do it." Greyback chuckled and the man removed his mask.

The moment he did, I subconsciously held my breath and was speechless. The person - it was Louis. Louis from the celebration at the Malfoy Manor. We were 'friends' for a short time. Malfoy had chased him out of the Manor when I invited him. Was that the reason why? Did he know about all of this?

I felt Louis' wand on my neck.

,,L-louis, what are you doing?" My voice cracked and tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.

,,Oh shut up. Did you really think we were friends?" He looked annoyed at first, but then laughed.

,,I swear, if Malfoy hadn't evicted me from the Manor that day, I could've done my job."

,,What job?"

,,Killing you"

,,Wh-" I was speechless. The reason why I have trust issues...

,,Today I sadly cannot kill you. The dark lord wants to do it himself. But I think that doesn't prevent me from having a little fun." He chuckled and the men around us did too.

,,The dark lord as in Voldemort?" I whispered to myself.

,,Crucio"

I fell on my back and began to scream. I felt a pain, I'd never felt before. It was indescribable. Death would've been more pleasant.