Chapter 41

The next morning, I went to the hospital wing to show madame Pomfrey my bruises. I had to, they hurt too much.

She gave me some disgusting bubbling black liquid to drink and I forced myself to swallow it.

,,It will take effect later. You can go for now."

I thanked madame Pomfrey and stood up. I made my way outta the hospital wing and soft, weak arms were wrapped around me.

,,I heard what happened, are you okay?" I saw a ginger hair strand fall on my shoulder. Ruby.

,,Yeah, I'm okay." I turned to her and hugged her back.

She let go and rubbed my arm. Soon, I felt strong arms wrapped around me.

,,Why are you all hugging me from behind." I turned around, giggling.

Grayson buried his head in my shoulder, his black hair falling on my face.

,,Awe Grayson." I hugged him back, tightly as he didn't let go.

He just laughed and pulled me closer by my waist. Now I tiptoed.

My chin was on Grayson's shoulder and I giggled slightly, until I saw a platinum blonde haired boy turn the corner.

,,Grayson, let go." I whispered in panick, due to Draco's jealousy. I had no power to fight. Although the fights quit, I know he wouldn't hesitate to continue.

Grayson took that as a joke and held me even tighter, even kissing my forehead and letting his lips there. Draco looked up to see where he's going and stopped immediately.

He stood there frozen, locking his eyes with mine. He looked jealous, really jealous. His blue-grey eyes took a dark shade in anger. His hand made its way to his hair, yanking it back harshly. He rolled his tongue to the side of his cheek and bit his cheek, before looking me one more in the eyes. He then turned around and walked away.

,,Draco!" I shouted before he could disappear completely.

He stopped and just turned his head. Shouting Draco's name caused Grayson to let go slowly. He looked at me confused and understood as he saw an angry Draco locking his eyes with mine.

I slowly walked and stood in front of him. I just stood there for a few seconds, not knowing what exactly to say.

,,Don't be angry." I whispered. I stepped forward to give him a hug, but he stepped back. ,,Draco?" I whispered and my voice cracked. ,,He literally just hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Not a big deal." I stated, since I knew that was the exact reason for his behavior.

He just looked at me, hurt, sad, angry. Without saying anything, he turned around and started walking again. I looked back one more time to see what Grayson and Ruby were doing and both of them were giving me a 'I'm sorry' look.

I just turned around and ran after Draco. I tried to catch up with him, but oh man was he fast.

,,Draco!' I called multiple times, he ignored. I heard footsteps behind me. Grayson and Ruby were following us.

Draco walked out to the courtyard as it began to rain. I exited the castle and walked after him too.

,,Draco!" I called him, still nothing.

,,Draco Malfoy! If you take one more step, you will regret it!" I yelled as much as I could. It wasn't a big deal anyway. It was raining heavily now and that was already loud enough to cover my voice.

He stopped in his tracks. Finally, I thought.

He turned around and walked towards me fastly. Or so I thought. He walked past me. I looked at him confused and saw Grayson and Ruby standing inside.

,,Draco" I whispered, afraid of his next unknown movement.

He made his way towards Grayson and grabbed him by his collar. Grayson looked Draco straight in the eyes and Ruby covered her mouth, just like me, scared of what will happen.

,,Draco don't." I said as I was on my way to them.

Draco punched Grayson and Grayson fell onto the floor. I froze on my way and my hand flew to my mouth. As I processed the situation, I walked even faster towards them. Grayson stood up, wiping the blood from his lip and not showing any sign of weakness. He stood up and did nothing, they just stared each other in the eyes, as if their eyes were already talking.

,,Draco." I grabbed his arm and tried to break their eye contact, tried to hold him back to do anything.

Draco put his index finger on Grayson's chest. ,,Don't ever touch her." He said and rolled his lips in disgust.

,,Draco, he's a friend." I said and he still didn't look at me. I gave up on just calling his name and stood in-between them, breaking their eye contact.

,,Draco." I held his cheeks softly and he finally looked me in the eyes. ,,Draco, he's a friend. Just a friend. I'm all yours." I whispered and watched his eyes soften and turn back to its colour. ,,Grayson just missed me is all. I always spend time with you, remember?" I stated and he looked at me. Then suddenly, he hugged me tightly and buried his head in the crook of my neck, leaving a kiss there.

I heard Grayson and Ruby walk away and as they weren't there anymore, I grabbed his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He stared at me and I squished his cheek, giggling.

He tried to take my hands away from his cheeks, not liking what I'm doing, but I continued.

Later we walked back to his dorm and cuddled in his bed together.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Hope you enjoyed!

<3