Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor

Reminder:

(y/n) = your name
(y/l/n) = your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up and ate the last time breakfast with the Weasley family, Harry and Hermione.

After that, I packed my and went to the place, which will bring me to the Malfoy Manor.

Everyone was standing in front of me to say goodbye.

,,Thank you again, Ron. Thank you for the offer to stay here and thank you Mrs. Weasley for caring and welcoming me."

,,Oh no problem, dear." Mrs. Weasley said and Ron nodded. That was the last thing I could see and hear before I said Malfoy Manor and saw green flames everywhere.

I fell to ground and looked up. The Malfoy Manor was really huge and dark

,,(y/n)!" I heard a woman shout from the other room.

Now she stood in front of me and gave me a hug. She was smiling all the time. Behind him was a man with long platinum blonde hair.

,,Hello, (y/l/n)." Was the only thing he said. Then he left.

,,Mrs. Malfoy?" I asked with a I-don't-know-who-you-exactly-are look.

,,Yes, that's me." She said kindly.

,,Draco!" She called her son, Malfoy, so that he could lead me to my room.

He came downstairs and looked at me, then to his mother a bit confused.

,,Dear, lead (y/n) to her room please." She said softly and he rolles his eyes.

He walked upstairs, which I took as a sign to follow him.

I followed him and he opened a door.

,,My room is next to yours. If you want to go to the bathroom you have to use mine, because this guest room, which is yours, doesn't have one." He said annoyed and walked into his own room.

I shut my door and admired my room. It was so huge. The bed, the room, everything. There was a window. I looked out and saw the beautiful garden. It was such a pretty view.

Later, Mrs. Malfoy called us to dinner. Lucius Malfoy wasn't there, because he was busy. So me, Malfoy and Mrs. Malfoy sat at the table.

,,So (y/n), I wanted to tell you, that tomorrow will be a little celebration. People from Syltherin and their parents will come to visit. I just wanted to tell you, so that you know.

,,Oh, ok thanks." I smiled.

After the dinner, I was sitting in my room, doing stuff like reading.

I wanted to shower, but I was scared about the thought to knock on Malfoy's door to ask, if I could shower in his bathroom. But I had to do it, so I got up, walked out of my room and knocked on his door.

,,Come in!" He yelled annoyed.

,,M-malfoy could I-uhh- use the shower."

,,ugh, fine."

I showered and got out. He didn't look up as I passed by, which was good, because the whole situation was embarassing enough.

Later, I was already laying in my bed, after drying my hair. Then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~