Chapter 8

Reminder :

(Y/n)= your name
(Y/l/n) = your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got dressed and went to the Hufflepuff common room. It was so beautiful in there. The Slytherin common room was really dark in contrast to the Hufflepuff common room. Every where was yellow and the colour gave me a feeling of comfort and happiness. Beautiful plants adorned the room. And the sun was shining, which made it way beautifuler.

,,(y/n), pleasure to see ya." Cedric came out of his dorm room and hugged me tightly.

,,Take a sit." He led me to the couch in the middle of the room. We sat in front of a fireplace.

,,How are you?" He smiled.

,,I'm pretty good, thanks."

,,Did he leave you alone?"

,,Who do you mean?" I don't remember telling Cedric about Malfoy.

,,Lauder." There was a short pause before one of us began to speak

,,uhm- help me out."

,,Louis Lauder, the Slytherin boy that pushed you in the great hall."

,,ooh, yes. I totally forgot about him." Now it was pretty awkward. But then someone broke the silence.

,,Hey Cedric." A girl came over and hugged him from behind.

,,Hey Hannah. (Y/n) that's Hannah, Hannah Abbott"

,,Pleasure to meet you." she shook my hand and smiled before she left.

,,So you know, I want to take part in the triwizard-tounarment."

,,Oh, Cedric. That's amazing. But wait, isn't it too dangerous?"

,,Yeah, but I don't think something would actually happen."

,,I don't know I wouldn't be too sure about that." I looked at him with a worried.

,,Don't you trust me?" He smiled

,,Of course I do! The problem is not you, I'm worried about the tasks. We don't know what's awaiting you."

,,Don't be worried."

,,Ok."

Then we chatted till it was night. It was already bedtime and no student was allowed to get up from bed, but I succeeded and made it to the floor. I kept walking slowly. I was lucky, that Filch didn't catch me. I was walking step by step, slowly.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked back and saw no one else than Malfoy. He looked at me.

,,Where are you going, (y/l/n)?"

As he was looking into my eyes, I had this weird feeling again. This feeling in my stomach.

,,I- I wanted to go to bed right now." I stuttered

He was so cute right now. No, it was wrong to think that.

I tried to push myself out, but he was too strong.

Then I was lost in his eyes, again.

,,Students out of the dorms! Students out of the dorms!" An annoying ghost yelled.

I couldn't see who he was, because Malfoy began to run.

He led me in a room, which I've never seen before.

The room seemed like a normal classroom. Tables, chairs...

,,Filch won't find us in here." Malfoy said out of breath.

,,What do you want from me, Malfoy?"
He didn't answer

,,I think Filch won't be there anymore" I walked outside and left Malfoy. I went to my dorm room quiet enough for Parkinson not to wake up.

As I was in my pajamas and went to bed, I couldn't fall asleep, but in the end I did.

The next morning, a pillow, which was thrown on my head, interrupted my deep sleep.

,,I'll kill you!" Parkinson yelled at me, while slamming the door.

I sat up to face her. ,,What is it Parkinson?"

,,You made out with my Draco!"

,,What are you talking about?"

,,Don't pretend like you're clueless!" She got louder and louder.

,,Parkinson come down. Nothing happened."

Later, I got dressed and looked in the mirror to fix my hair (A/N: you can choose which hair style you want to wear)

I hadn't seen the trio for a long time, because I was too busy with my essays, so in the great hall, I decided to go and sit at the Gryffindor table.

I sat down and all of them greeted me. Their chat was a little boring, because everything they were talking about was the triwizard-tounarment.

Later, I bumped into Cedric on my way to my first period.

,,Hey (y/n). It's pretty boring without ya. Can we meet again?" He asked.

,,Yes of course. After my classes we can meet outside."

,,Ok" He said, hugged me and left.

After my classes, I went outside to meet him. I saw no one , so I sat under a tree and waited for him. Later I noticed, that I was sitting across a tree, on which Malfoy sat.

,,Oh, see who is sitting alone,(y/l/n)."

,,Leave me alone, Malfoy."

,,(y/n)" I heard a familiar voice walk behind me, it was Cedric. He came over to me and I stood up.

,,Cedric, hey!" I greeted him and smiled wide. If i'm honest I was really happy with him. He made my day.

,,I'm so sorry, that I let you wait. Someone stopped me and-" He was out of breath. He probably ran.

,,Cedric. It's ok! Don't worry about it" I interrupted him. He smiled and he held out his hand for me to hold it. I held his hand and looked him in the eyes and giggled.

,,What is it?" He smiled.

I put my hand out to straighten his Hair
,,Your hair is messy." I giggled even more.
I felt Malfoy staring, but I didn't care.

He smiled and looked me in the eyes
,,So (y/n), uhm the yule ball is soon and I wanted to ask you if you would want to go there...with me."

,,Cedric I would love to!"  I responded and was so happy that he asked.

I still felt eyes on me. I looked up to Malfoy.

,,What is it Malfoy? What are you staring at?" I asked with annoyed.

,,Why are you going with a Hufflepuff when you can go with me?" He looked at Cedric.

Cedric leaned down and whispered in my ear ,,Um- yeah I'm not even here."  He said and made me giggle.

I kissed him on the cheek. He made me so happy. I saw his face getting red and turned back to jealous Malfoy.

,,Shut up Malfoy" I said, held Cedric's hand and left. I left a speechless Malfoy behind and was proud of myself.  He deserved it.

,,Let's go to the Hufflepuff common room. No one will bother us there." Cedric suggested and we went to the Hufflepuff common room.

I told Cedric about what happened the last time I left the common room and Cedric was worried.

Since then, he always accompanied me. Besides I got closer friends with Hannah Abbott.

Sometimes, we had a snowball fight, since it's snowing. We made lots of memories together. I wasn't that close to the trio anymore. Now as a joke, I called us sometimes the yellow trio, even though I'm a Slytherin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~