Chapter 12 - Yule ball

(Y/n)= your name
(Y/l/n)= your last name
(f/c)= favourite colour
(f/l)= favourite length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Hogsmeade and looked for a store with beautiful dresses and robes.

,,Cedric, look they are beautiful." I pointed to the dresses and robes I saw in a store.
I took Cedrics hand and led him inside.
,,I will go and look what I can find. Meet me here, ok?" I raised my brows and waited for an answer.

,,As you wish, miss (y/l/n)." He took my hand and kissed it, which caused me to blush. Then we parted.

I looked at the beautiful dresses and wiped the ones that I didn't like aside.

,,No, no... ew, no, no, no..." I muttered under my breathe. ,,Umm...no" I sighed. ,,I will never find the perfect one."

,,Not really successful, huh?" I turned around and saw Hermione.

,,Mione!" I hugged her tight and nodded.

,,Neither am I."

,,I can't find anything."

,,Let's see." Three minutes passed and she finally pulled out a dress. ,,What's 'bout this one?"

It was a (f/c), (f/l) dress. It was beautiful! I felt like the dress was made for me.

,,Thanks Mione! Love ya" I hugged her again. She cleared her throat. ,,Oh, yes. I'll help you now"

I rushed to the other side of the room and began to look what I could choose. It took me long, unlike Hermione, but then in the end I finally found one. It was pink and beauteous.

,,Mione, how's that?" I showed her the dress.

,,It is-" her smile widened and I could see in her eyes, that she loved it. She looked at the price and her smile dissapeared
,,Too expensive. Thank you (y/n), but I can't buy this, um- let's go in another store. I don't want to waste your time."

,,Are you kidding? I'll pay for you if you liked it!" I looked at her and she turned back to face me.

,,(Y/n), seriously, thanks for the offer, but you can't just pa-"
Then I quickly passed by. I didn't listen and I was on my way to the cassier.

,,Hello ma'am. I want to buy these dresses."

,,(y/n)!" Hermione was still running

,,You mustn't-" she finally caught up, but it was too late. I gave the Galleons to the woman and took the bags with the clothes in it.

,,Too late" I smiled at her.

,,Oh, thank you so much." She hugged me.
,,I owe you something" she muttered in my shoulder and parted from the hug.

,,No, you don't. It is my gift for you."

,,(y/n)." I heard Cedric call. ,,Are you ready? Oh, hello Granger" He smiled at her.

,,Hello" she smiled back and we followed Cedric outside.

Cedric and I were arm in arm, while Hermione was on my right side walking with us. We chatted the whole way back to Hogwards.

,,Who is your date Mione?" Hermione blushed.

,,um, I actually thought Ron would ask me, but he didn't. So Krum asked me and I said yes."

,,Krum? Viktor Krum? Oh Mione, I'm so happy for you." I rubbed her back.

,,Ahum." Cedric cleared his throat and we looked over to him at the same time. ,,Um, why don't you tell 'bout your date?"