Chapter 44

The past week, Draco didn't even bother to come back to Hogwarts.

I was laying on my bed, glancing at the ceiling and Ruby was reading a book on her bed.

,,You think he'll apologize or something?" I asked her, huffing.

,,As far as you've told me, you haven't even let him speak." She raised an eyebrow as I looked over to her.

,,I was mad, ok" I said, rolling my eyes a little annoyed. ,,And I had the right to. I mean, that's not a small secret he got there." I said as I sat up.

,,Yeah, but he said it's for your best, didn't he?"

,,Yeah"

,,So he wanted your best."

I looked at her questioning. ,,Oh, how didn't know that." I said sarcastically, letting myself fall back onto the soft bed.

,,What I mean is" she closed her book and sat up. ,,He loves you, cares for you. I see it in his eyes. Don't you see the way he looks at you, (y/n)? He's truly in love with you." She said softly and I played with my rings.

,,I know." I mumbled.

,,So what's the problem then?" She raised an eyebrow. I sat up and looked at her.

,,He isn't here. He's been missing for a week now. That's the problem. I know damn well he just chose not to come."

She was dumbfounded, thinking of what to say next, but she lay back on her back, opening her book and continuing on reading.

,,That's it?" I asked, raising my brow.

,,If your love is strong enough, you'll get things straight."

,,What if not?"

,,Trust me, love will win in the end." She said wisely in a whisper tone, not looking up from her book.

,,Thank you." I said smiling and she returned one.

I walked out of the room and bumped into someone in the hallway.

,,Hey, (y/n)."

I looked up at him and wanted to walk away, but he stopped me.

,,I'm sorry for that what happened that day. I shouldn't have been so harsh and ignorant."

,,Whatever, Harry." I said.

,,I'm sorry, really. I mean it." He said and I smiled.

,,Promise to leave Draco alone?"

,,Promise." He said and I went to hug him.

I hugged him and over his shoulder I saw him. He looked at me and turned back around.

I slapped my forehead mentally.

,,If you excuse me now." I said and without waiting for a response, I rushed towards Draco.

He was too fast, almost unable to catch up with.

,,Draco!" I called, but he continued walking. ,,Draco!"

Finally, I managed to grab his arm and turned him around harshly. He looked at me with an angry face.

,,You have no right to be mad at me!"

,,Already slept with him the time I was gone?" He asked and I was taken aback.

I looked at him unbelievably.

,,You think I would-" my voice cracked.

,,Yeah." He interrupted me harshly.

I'd had enough. I slapped him right across the face.

,,How dare you!" I shouted and he cupped his red turning cheek, slowly realizing what he said. ,,You were the one, who was gone for a week! You kept secrets from me! Then you have the audacity to claim I slept with Harry?! And I thought you would try to straighten things out, Draco! Turns out you're just ruining it any further." My eyes teared up, but I tried to hold them in, tried to not to show any kind of weakness.

,,I didn't mean to say that, I really didn't-"

,,You can't just always spit everything out and go with 'I didn't mean it, (y/n)'." I mocked him. ,,You hurt me, I forgive you. You hurt me, I forgive you. Then again, you hurt me, what do I do? Forgive you! Honestly, I was about to forgive you again, but after that what you said I will rethink that!" I shouted and took a deep breath at the end. My chest went up and down in a quick pace. The hallway was quiet.

,,I know and I'm sorry you have to deal with me." He mumbled looking down.

I just sighed after letting all my anger out.

,,Do you think things will change one day? Like, maybe we'll have a happy life? Maybe one day?" I asked calmly, looking out of the window.

,,I don't know, but I believe in it." He said stepping forward.

,,I'm sorry, (y/n). I really am." He whispered and I looked up at him. I sighed. ,,Remember? We'll go through this, together. No matter what happens."

I looked him deeply in the eyes and took a step towards him.

,,I forgive you." I smiled slightly and he returned one. He took me into his arms and hugged me tightly. He kissed the top of my head and my temple.

,,I missed you."

,,I missed you, too. Please, never leave me." I whispered and he nodded.

Just his scent calmed me. Just his scent felt like home, cause it was.

He was my home.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I'm sorry this one is really short.

Thank u for 3.32k reads :)

Hope you enjoyed!

<3