Chapter 14

I opened my eyes and noticed, that I was still in Cedric's arms. My head was placed on his chest and my arms were hugging him tightly.

A feeling of happiness came over my body. He was making me so happy, I can't explain it.

I didn't dare to move and wake him up, but then I felt his hand stroking my hair slightly and putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked up to him and saw his smile widen.

,,Goodmorning, beautiful."

,,Goodmorning." I responded and hugged him.

Then I remembered, that I was still in the Hufflepuff common room. I can't go easily out and sneek in into the Slytherin common room.

,,Oh no, how do I go back?" I looked at Cedric with worried eyes.

,,Don't worry about It. I will go with you."

,,Thanks" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

,,Then let's hurry." And with that, both of us stood up and walked out.

,,What time is it?" I asked Cedric as we walked quietly in the corridor.

,,6 am"

,,Oh, ok. That means I can go to sleep again."

Then we reached the portrait.

,,Thank you for coming with me, Cedric." I kissed his cheek once again and he kissed mine as well.

,,See you then at breakfast." He turned around to go back.

I whispered the password and walked in. I wanted to walk into my dorm room, but I heard someone snoring. As I looked over to the couch, I saw Malfoy sleeping. He looked so innocent when he slept. I walked now step by step, quietly.

,,Where are you coming from, (y/l/n)?" I looked to Malfoy and he was still laying.

,,None of your buisness, Malfoy."
,,Oh, I understand. Hufflepuff." He rolled his lips disgusted.

,,I said none of your buisness." I wanted to keep walking, but my mouth was out of control. ,,Where is Parkinson, Malfoy?"

I don't even know why I asked him that. One part of me regreted it, but the other one was too curious.

,,Why are you asking? Jealous?" He smirked.

,,Wh- what. no! Malfoy, I have a boyfriend!"

He stood up and before I knew it, he stood in front of me.

,,Besides, who would ever date you?"

He came closer, but was distanced.

This feeling. There was it again. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and lost myself in his blue-grey eyes. I don't know if the feeling is positive or negative. The only thing I knew was, it was different.

Yes, Cedric made me happy and yes, Cedric was perfect. But that... this feeling is something I've never felt before.

,,Any girl I know would pounce on me, if she had the chance to. I get every girl I want." He smirked

,,Well, but I'm not like the other girls." I looked him deep in his eyes.

,,I know" and with that, he left. What does he mean I know.

He left me speechless, not knowing what to think about this situation right now.

Anyway, I was too tired to think much about it and went to bed.

I woke up just a few hours later and went to breakfast. I took a seat at the Slytherin table next to Blaise and across from Parkinson.

,,Oh look, how lovely... (y/l/n)'s boyfriend got her a necklace." Parkinson pointed at my necklace.