Chapter 10 - rumor

Reminder :

(Y/n)= your name
(Y/l/n)= your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month passed after the first task and now the attention of all students and professors was on the Yule ball.

Every girl was talking about their dates and which dresses they'll wear, while the boys weren't as much excited as them.

All of us were called to the great hall. I took a seat next to Greengrass and Bulstrode, while the boys sat across from us.

Professor Snape walked in.

,,This month is the Yule ballm" he began slowly. ,,For the Yule ball, you'll have to know how to dance. This lesson is meant to teach you. Parkinson." He called her.

,,What does he want?" I could hear Parkinson whispering above me.

Parkinson stood now in front of Snape. He looked into her eyes and without interrupting the eye contact, he went on.

,,Crabbe, stand up." And with that, he walked away.

Parkinson turned her head to her friends and gave them a look, which clearly meant help me.

,,Now, Crabbe, put your hands on Miss Parkinson's waist." Parkinson rolled her lips in disgustion as Crabbe held her waist. ,,Miss Parkinson, put your hands on Crabbe's shoulders."

He turned the music on.

Everyone watched them now. Crabbe smiled and seemed happy, but Parkinson hadn't changed her face.

,,Now, everyone stand up and look for a partner to dance."

Great, who am I supposed to dance with?

,,Hey (y/n). Do you mind if we're partners?" Blaise held out his hand.

,,No, I don't. We can be dance partners." I smiled at him and we danced.

I was courious and looked around to see, who chose whom. Of course, Parkinson exchanged her partner secretly. Her partner was now Malfoy. I turned back to face Blaise.

Wait what... Malfoy?

I turned back to look if I saw clear. It was Malfoy, who held Parkinson's waist. How could that be? And Malfoy smiled at Parkinson like he is happy. There was a weird feeling in my stomach, but I didn't know why and what it means.

,,I am your dance partner. Why are you looking at Draco and Pansy?" He grinned like he expected me to explain myself.

,,What is it to you?" I smiled and he just laughed along.

,,It seems like someone is jealous." He still grinned.

,,Blaise no! Of course not."

,,And why were you looking at-"

,,Blaise! I have a boyfriend, ok?" I raised my eyebrows and his smile disappeared.

,,You- you have a what?" He looked at me in disbelief.

,,I have a boyfriend." I repeated.

,,The shy little (y/n) has a boyfriend?"
I nodded slightly.

,,Oh my- who is it?" His smile appeared again.

,,um, Cedric." I blushed.

,,Ohh, Hufflepuff." He looked at me, trying to annoy jokingly.

,,Shut it." I gave his right shoulder a slight nudge and smiled.