Chapter 16

Over the weeks, Neville and I became close friends. I had never really talked with him before, but after the potion explosion everything changed. I still don't know who saved me, but I'll find out one day.

I never really paid any attention in any classes. It was quite boring and at the end of the day Hermione helped me out.

As we had lunch, someone pulled me back and I found myself at the Gryffindor table. I was sorrounded by Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry. It wasn't really uncomfortable anymore to be around Harry, because the embarrassment left after a few weeks as he confessed his feelings to me.

,,Um hello" I said quite awkwardly.

,,Hello beautiful woman." Fred grinned and Ron rolled his eyes.

,,I thought, um, maybe you want to sit with us." Ron said shyly.

,,Yes, and if you had asked me, I would've said yes." I raised my eyebrows.

,,Um, yeah, sorry." He apologized.

I never really talked to Ginny. I saw her sometimes when I was by the Weasleys, but we never really talked. I recognized, that she grew up and decided to start a conversation with her.

,,Hello Ginny, I know we never talked, but maybe we could get to know each other better." I smiled and didn't think before talking.

I'm so dumb and akward ugh. What was that? I felt quite embarrassed right now. I hate it to start a conversation first, but nevermind.

,,Um yeah hello." We talked for a while until I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around.

,,Did we get on your nerves?" Blaise smiled

,,N- no! Of course not. I'm just sitting here because they invited me. Don't worry." I smiled, too.

,,Ok" he turned back.

It took me about one minute till I wanted to turn back, but then I looked past him and saw Malfoy staring at me. I turned back and continued eating.

After lunch, I had potions and walked in the hallway. I turned a corner, but someone pulled me back by my robes. I got pushed against the wall again. Of course it was no one else than Malfoy.

,,Would you please stop slamming me against the wall?"

,,Why though? I like doing that." He smirked

,,Just tell me what you want and leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and avoided the eye contact.

,,I wasn't finished with you."

,,What. Do. You. Want?!" I hissed through my teeth, anger visible in my eyes.

,,Don't act like you don't like this."

,,What am I supposed to like?!"

,,I don't know... my presence." He looked deep into my eyes. I could smell his expensive cologne, which made me melt. Everytime I looked inti his beautiful blue-grey eyes I got lost.

,,Malfoy..." I couldn't talk.

I just couldn't bring the words out of my mouth. I hate Malfoy, he is a total git. He is arrogant, snooty, conceited and spoiled. But at the other hand, he gives me a feeling I never had, which drives me crazy. I don't want it. He confuses me a lot. I don't know what to think about him.

Then he stared at my lips. I couldn't help but stare at his as well. They looked soft and pink. I was really really curious how they taste. Maybe like apple? I don't know... UGH, stop this. What am I thinking about. Ugh. Look up, look up.