Chapter 33

Draco apologized several times after I woke up and I told him over and over again, that I forgive him. The only thing I was a little mad about was him not trusting me. I was actually totally convinced, that he had become a death eater. I would be glad if he told me, since I was one too. But as long as he keeps it a secret from me, I'm not telling him either.

,,It's almost like your second home." He chuckled and I laughed with him.

,,Yeah. I even think Madame Pomfrey gets annoyed everytime I come here." He laughed. An awkward silence followed, but got interrupted by Madame Pomfrey, who said I could leave now.

Draco accompanied me to my dorm and our ways separated in the common room.

Ruby was still asleep and I had time to sleep either, so I got to my bed and laid down.

,,Where were you?" She mumbled half- asleep.

,,Well, that's a long story." I said as I felt the familiar pillow hit my head. I had missed to be in my own bed.

,,Ok, but tomorrow you're telling me."

,,Yea" I said and fell asleep.

--

I sat in the great hall the next day. I had Ruby promised to eat, so I did.

She was putting more food on my plate and I was almost exploding.

,,Ruby, I think I ate enough."

,,You sure?"

,,Yea" I said and jumped by a loud noise. Draco-,who sat on the other side of the table with his 'friends'- received a letter. I watched him as he opened it. His unhappy expression became unhappier- didn't think that's possible.

He looked left and right and stood up harshly. I saw him loosening his tie around his neck. I decided to stand up to follow him, but another noise interrupted me. I received a letter too.

I sat back and took it, wondering what it could be.

Dear (y/n),

I would like to meet you in my office.

Dumbledore

That was a little strange. What would Dumbledore possibly want? Does he know about me being a death eater? My eyes widened as I realized the possibilities.

I stood up and made my way to the office.

,,Miss (y/l/n), you received the letter I see."

,,Yea" I held the letter up to show him.

,,I didn't want to attract attention to the entire hall. I thought a letter would be the best." He said, his arms crossed behind his back. ,,Take a seat." He pointed at the chair in front of him.

,,Miss (y/l/n), I know I told you, that you could choose when you want to find out whose powers you have and who killed your parents, but I don't know how long I will be here, so I would want to ask you if it's ok, that I tell you now."

,,Why would you be gone?" I asked confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

,,It's complicated." I just nodded.

,,Well, alright." I sat up and adjusted my posture. ,,I'm ready." I said anxiously.

,,But remember, people he's close to mustn't be like him. Don't judge them for that, what they can't choose." He said in a soft voice.

,,Alright, who is the man?"

Dumbledore looked outta the room and back to me with a sad look, his brows furrowed in worry.

--

What? What? I thought as I ran out of the office. Tears were already forming in my eyes.

Raindrops hit the window, a storm followed. It was raining heavily. Perfect.

As I saw an exit to the back yard, I walked out. There I stood in the rain. I loved rain. My tears don't matter next to it. My tears aren't a big deal in the rain. They're just like the other many raindrops; flowing down my body.

Then someone bumped into me.

,,What are you doing outside?"

I turned back completely ignoring him.

,,Did you know?" I asked softly.

,,Know what?"

,,That your father- that he was- he was the one, who killed my parents." My voice cracked.

,,(y/n) I-"

,,Did you know?!" My voice got louder.

,,Yes b-" I stormed off and Draco ran after me.

,,(y/n), you don't understand. Wait, let me explain." I walked faster.

,,Wait" He said more to himself. I turned around and look at him.

,,And why didn't you tell me about your secret, may I ask?" He looked furious. ,,Your powers. Your ability to hurt people."

,,Draco, that's not the same-"

,,Sure"

,,Have you gone mad?! I'm mad, because you knew, who killed my parents. That's not the same! Besides, I kept it a secret, because I thought you would think, that I'm weird and crazy. I thought you wouldn't believe  me. The reason why I hid it was because I didn't want to lose you! But you-" I was dumbfounded, didn't know what to say, since I didn't listen to him.

,,Exactly! Look, you don't even know why I hid it. I had the same reason. I didn't want to lose you just because of my father's actions. You don't understand. I'm not like my father! Please don't compare me to him. Please don't." He fell to his knees and began to cry silently. ,,Not him. I'm not like my father- not my father." He repeated multiple times.

I couldn't resist. It was too much, so I fell on my knees too, only to give him a hug.

,,You're not like him, Draco. I know you're not." He sobbed as his face was in the crook of my neck.

,,I am." He said terryfied.

,,Hey" I held his head and moved it, so that I could face him.

,,You're not like him. You're Draco Malfoy, the most precious person I know. Don't cry, you're breaking my heart." I said and he just looked at me, his crying quitting.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute, completely lost in them. The rain hadn't stopped yet. Our clothes wet, raindrops dripping down our chins.

,,You are the most beautiful person I know." He said and I blushed.

,,Stop it, I'm not." I said smiling.

I assume he was truly serious, since he just kept staring with a small smile on his lips and his eyes sparkling. I noticed that he was closer, whyever.

,,Mr. Malfoy!" I heard Snape's voice call.

He shot his head up and stood up. He held his hand out for me to stand up too and we walked back inside. Our clothes wet the floors as we walked down with Professor Snape.

,,Thank you, miss (y/l/n) for accompanying Mr. Malfoy, but from here I can take him." He grabbed the back of his robe harshly and dragged him down the hallway. Draco looked back and gave me an apologetic look to which I just nodded understandingly.

'I have to shower.' I thought as I looked at my clothes, and went back to my room

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hope you enjoyed it.

<3