Chapter 24

,,(Y/n), Malfoy." A deep voice called out. ,,(y/n), Malfoy!" They shook me.

I opened my eyes and saw Hagrid towering above me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked at Draco, who was laying next to me. He was so beautiful, when he was asleep. So peaceful. My thoughts were interrupted as Hagrid spoke again.

,,(y/n), what are you two doing here? Have you been here all night? In the forbidden forest?"

,,Um, Hagrid-"

,,What's going on?" Draco rubbed his eyes and shifted on his spot. He opened his eyes and looked at Hagrid.

,,We- you know- um, please don't tell Dumbledore about this." I pleaded.

,,I won't if you tell me what you are doing here."

,,We came here yesterday, but got lost. We couldn't find the way back and thought we would wait for you."

,,Uh, alright." He nodded and stood straight.

I got up and pulled Draco's robe out from under Draco, causing him to fall to his side.

,,You could've waited." He said rubbing his head, but I just laughed.

Then I pulled my robe from his body and put it on.

,,Very friendly." He said sarcastically.

,,You two have to go this way and then turn left. After crossing the..." Hagrid explained us how to go back and we started walking.

At first, we were quiet, but I interrupted the silence.

,,So you're becoming soft around me, huh?" I teased him.

,,What?" He said, even though he heard me.

,,You heard me right. Soft."

,,I don't" he said angrily, furrowing his eyebrows.

,,Yeah, sure." I said to piss him off even more.

,,I said I don't." He looked angrily back to the front.

,,Yeah and Umbridge is the most friendly professor." I said sarcastically.

,,I. Am. Not. Soft. (Y/l/n)." He stopped walking and gritted his teeth and scoffed.

I stopped walking too and just smirked, which confused him.

,,Oh, did I make Malfoy angry? Is Malfoy angry?" Now he knew, what I was up to and smirked. ,,Should I get Madame Pomfrey? Maybe you're injured you overdramatic-" He interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

,,That's enough."

I just looked at him. He looked to the side, knowing that I was just trying to get him mad and rolled his tongue against his cheek.

,,You know what?" He said know eyeing me.

,,What?" I asked curiously.

Then he did something I wouldn't have expected. He grabbed my legs, threw me over his shoulder and began to run.

,,Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy, let me down!" I punched his back, while he was just laughing.

,,What was that? Malfoy did you say?" He said running faster.

,,Draco." I rolled my eyes. ,,Let me down!" I shouted.

,,Shuh, people will think I'm hurting you." He said.

,,Well, what'd you call that? Playing?"

He just chuckled.

,,Draco, let me down, now!" I demanded.