Chapter 5 - Louis

Reminder:

(y/n) = your name
(y/l/n) = your last name
(e/c) = eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, it was few days after the celebration. I woke up in my huge king sized bed and got dressed. It was really boring here. I missed Harry, Hermione and Ron very much. It was funnier with the Weasleys and my friends, but I had to stay here.

Sometimes when I had nothing to do, I would just walk around.

Then, something occurred to me. Since Harry, Ron and Hermione weren't allowed to visit me, I was alone all the time.

But I had Louis. How could I forget, that I made a friend just few days ago. He was kind of annoying, but at least I wouldn't be bored.

I walked downstairs and was looking for Mrs. Malfoy. She sat on the couch, reading a book.

,,Mrs. Malfoy, may I ask my friend Louis to come over?" I asked, walking towards her.

,,Oh, you met Louis Lauder? Yeah, of course. But you have to know, Draco and Louis are not the best of friends."

,,Neither am I. So no problem."
I said and wanted to walk away.

,,(Y/n)"

,,yes?"

,,You know, Draco isn't someone, who shows, that he cares. But deep in his heart, I'm sure he does."

,,Oh- uhm, ok." I didn't know how to response to that, because I didn't know why she said this out of nowhere, but I just walked away.

As I was in my room, I looked for a parchment. I found one and started to write.

Dear Louis,

I wanted to ask you if you would want to hang out with me in the Malfoy Manor. I have nothing to do. I thought that you could come over. But hurry up, please. I'm bored.

See you, (y/n)

I waited for a long time after I sent the letter. Then I heard the claws of an owl and ran to the window. I took the letter and wanted to close the window, but the owl nudged me.

,,Oh, I'm sorry I forgot" I put 3 galleons in his little bag on his back and closed the window. I rushed to my bed, sat down and opened the letter.

Dear (Y/n),

I would love to come over. If you got this letter, I am already downstairs waiting for you

Louis

,,Oh Louis, what a pleasure to meet you again." I heard Mrs. Malfoy say with excitement in her voice.

I opened the door immediately and was shocked for a moment.

how was he so fast?

As I opened my door, I noticed Malfoy opened his at the same time. Both of us looked at each other, right after we walked out of our rooms.

,,What did she say?" He asked.

,,She just greeted Louis."

,,Louis? Louis Lauder?"

,,Yes, why? What is with him?"

,,Who invited this git?" He ignored my question.

,,I did" I answered

,,Why? I will- " he began to walk fast. I ran after him and held his arm. He stopped quickly and looked at me for a few seconds.

,,What are you doing (y/l/n)?" He asked angrily.

,,Malfoy, I invited him. He is my guest. What are you going to do when you are downstairs? Will you fight him Everything you will do, would get you in trouble, Malfoy. Both of us don't want that."

I didn't think before talking. Then I realized.

What did I just say? Since when do I care about Malfoy getting in trouble?

There was an awkward pause. My (e/c) eyes met his blue-grey ones. There was this odd feeling again. Yet I didn't know why I had it or what it meant.

,,Since when do you care if I'm in trouble or not, (y/l/n)?" he looked away, interrupting the eye contact and walked downstairs.

There was he, the Malfoy I didn't like.

I rushed after him and walked downstairs. Malfoy ran to Louis and held him by his collar.

,,What are you doing here?" He almost shouted.

,,Wow calm down, Draco" Louis stayed calm and smirked.

,,How dare you to come?"

,,I was invited." Louis smirked again.

,,Leave!" Malfoy was still shouting.

,,Malfoy, I- I invited him. As I said to you, I want him to st-"

,,Shut it, (y/n!)" he yelled at me.

That was the moment were tears filled my eyes. Malfoy never yelled at me like that.

I ran upstairs, walked into my room, shut and locked the door and cried. I cried hours. I didn't even know why I cried that much. I knew that Malfoy is a git, but this was enough. I will never talk to him again.

At the end of the summer holidays

Since the day, I never left my room. Mrs. Malfoy put my food on a plate, knocked on the door and left. She knew that I had to take a rest from everyone. She cared very much about me. Sometimes someone knocked on my door, where I knew, that it wasn't my food. I can guess who it was, but I still didn't open.

I was happy, because today was the last day of the summer holidays. The last day at the Malfoy Manor. I will miss Mrs. Malfoy really much. Mr. Malfoy was not always at home, because he was busy.

The day went by fast. I hadn't done anything special.

In the morning, I woke up and got excited to go back to hogwarts.

I'll be in fourth year, it will be exciting!

I got ready and packed my stuff. After weeks, I opened my room to get out. I saw Malfoy standing there. I looked at him, our eyes met and barely two seconds later, I walked away.

I hate him.

Now, I was standing at the place, where I arrived at the Malfoy Manor at the beginning of the summer holidays. Mrs. Malfoy stood in front of me and came closer to give me a hug.

,,Thank you for caring and loving, Mrs. Malfoy. Thank you for everything." I said while hugging. I walked back to the spot.

,,Anytime." she smiled and then turned around. ,,Draco!" Mrs. Malfoy called him and Malfoy came downstairs.

He looked at me, while coming closer.  Then he stood next to his mother.

,,Ok dear, I will give you the floo powder now." She said and took the little bag.

,,Oh no."

,,What is it mother?"

,,We don't have enough.I'm sorry, but you have to go together, even if you're argued."

I looked at him, our eyes met and I rolled mine to show him, that I was still mad.
He stodd beside me and took the floo powder.

He said the name of the place we had to go.

We arrived and I fell on something soft.

,,Oh my god, Malfoy. I- I'm sorry" I stood up quickly and grabbed my stuff. I felt how my face turned red.

,,And now you are talking to me?" He raised his eyebrows.

He stretched his hand out, which meant for me to help him, but I shook my head no. I walked away and left him behind.

I walked to platform 9 3/4 and looked for my friends.

,,(y/n)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~