Chapter 45

Months went by and things got more serious by the second, if that was even possible.

We were all at Hogwarts. Nobody had classes. Many people were practicing in the room of Requirement, calling themselves Dumbledore's army. Everything was a catastroph.

There was a rumour in the Slytherin common room, saying Harry Potter is back. He was gone for a while and now, he's back.

I wanted to be with Dumbledore's army, to fight for the good, to defeat the evil, but how could I? I'm a filthy death eater. I'm someone, who hurt people, over and over again.

Draco wasn't always there. Sometimes, he would be at the Manor and sometimes with me at Hogwarts.

But now, he wasn't there. We were all gathered in the great hall. Although I was standing next to Ruby and Grayson, Draco was what I needed at the moment.

I was scared. I needed him to comfort me, to tell me everything will be fine and we'll go through it, together. But he wasn't there. I was in my own dark thoughts, scaring myself more and more.

The battle was about to begin. We had to prepare ourselves. At least professor Mcgonagall told us to.

Suddenly, Voldemort's voice rang through the hall. Everyone, including me, held their hands on their ears, trying to not to hear it.

He wanted Harry.

Of course, nobody listened and we were all split up. Harry went to search the Horcrux.

Some people were inside and others outside trying to keep Voldemort off. Death Eaters began to attack, but students defended the castle.

But as the protection broke, I felt as if my heart dropped to ground. I was more scared than ever.

I ran inside to inform everyone.

,,The protection broke! It broke!" I shouted.

I ran to find and help Harry. I was running and looking everywhere, but he was no where to be seen.

,,Grayson!" I called him as I saw him in an empty corridor. His black hair was messy, his sleeves were pulled up and he had his wand in one hand.

,,Did you- did you see Harry, Ron or Hermione?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

,,I think I saw them going that way." He pointed towards a hallway.

,,Thank you!" I hugged him tightly. ,,Please be careful." I whispered into his shoulder

,,Will do. Be careful either." I nodded and was on my way to find them.

I heard a loud bang and stopped. I walked slowly towards the place, where the noise came from, afraid of what is awaiting me.

I looked at the floor and saw the trio and Draco on the ground.

,,Draco!" I called and ran towards him. He stood up and I hugged him tightly. I burried my head in his chest and left kisses there. ,,Don't leave me, Draco. I'm scared." I whispered.

He kissed the top of my head and held my chin up. ,,Together." He whispered and I smiled.

,,Together."

,,Harry rescued him, you know." Ron said and Draco death stared him, as I looked to Harry.

I walked towards him and hugged him.

,,Thank you, Harry." I said and he hugged me back.

,,No problem." He said and I let go. I walked back to Draco and held his hand as the trio ran in another direction.