Chapter 29

I opened my eyes slowly and the light at the ceiling blinded me. The room looked rather unfamiliar.

As I managed to sit up, I looked around and it didn't look like I was in the hospital wing.

,,Ah, you're awake." A voice next to me sais to which I jumped.

,,I'm your doctor." The woman said.

,,Where am I?"

,,I think I'm not the right one to tell you." She said and looked up. ,,You have a visitor." She said and walked out of the room.

Right after she stepped out, Dumbledore came in.

,,Miss (y/l/n), good to see you being fine." He said and stood in front of my bed.

,,Where am I, professor?"

,,Well." He pulled a chair to sit.

,,I assume you know you're not at Hogwarts."

No shit. I thought, but nodded externally.

,,You're in a muggle hospital. A student found you in the room of Requirement in your own blood on the ground. You were brought to my office right after and I decided to bring you here."

,,And may I ask why?"

,,This situation is rather serious, miss (y/l/n). That isn't something Madame Pomfrey could heal easily."

,,Serious you say?"

,,Yes, indeed. But you'll get well soon. Your friends asked more than once for permission to visit you; Mister Malfoy and Miss Griffiths."

,,More than once? For how long have I been in here?"

,,Well." He sighed.

,,Just a few days, right?" I asked, raising my brow. He just looked up at me sadly.

,,No."

,,No? For how long then?"

,,It's february."

,,What?!" I shouted.

,,You hadn't woken up for months."

,,But- but-" I was speechless.

,,I'll call your friends. I think you would want to talk." He said and stood up.

For months? I wasn't awake for months? Now I'm curious what happened at the time I was gone.

As I was still trying to process the information, the door to my room opened harshly.

Ruby stood at the entrance, looking at me with wide eyes.

,,(y/n)!" She shouted and ran up to hug me. Right behind her was Draco walking in.

,,We were so concerned!" She said and pulled a chair to sit. Draco just leaned against the wall.

,,What happened while I was gone?"

,,It was quite boring, but there was a christmas party. Professor Slughorn's christmas party." She said and looked over to Draco as he just looked down as if he had done something bad.

She leaned over to my ear and held her hand before it.

,,I tell ya this man's suspicious." She whispered and I giggled.

,,Why tho?" I asked and Draco looked up.

,,He keeps disappearing and such."

,,You two know, that I'm standing here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms in front of his chest annoyed.