Chapter 13

Everywhere was dark. I looked for a bright light, but nothing.

,,Hello?"

I walked, not knowing where I'm going.

,,Hello?."

Suddenly, a light went on in a corner. I turned my body to look what that was. Someone sat in the corner, knees drawn to the chest. The person wore a black robe and had a hood on. I couldn't recognize what the person was doing or who it was, until the unknown person sobbed. I listened to the noise and it was clear, that it was a girl.

My hands made their way to my pocket to pull out my wand. I wasn't sure if I was putting myself in danger, but I walked step by step to the crying girl.

She had her hands on her knees crossed and cried now louder. I slowly crouched down, trying to recognize, who she was.

,,Are you ok?" I asked her with a comforting soft voice.

,,I can't take the pressure any longer." She muttered, still not looking up, as if she's talking with herself.
,,I- I can't. Everything got heavy. Everything's too much."

,,What do you mean? Would you like to tell me, what your problem is?"

The girl sobbed one last time. Then she finally moved her head slowly up to face me.

As I saw her face, chills went down my spine. I got goosebumps everywhere. Her face was pale. She had dark rings under her eyes and her lips were dry. I - I couldn't believe my eyes. The g- girl, she was me.

Our eyes met. Her eyes were red from all the crying. At the moment where she looked up to me, she parted her arms and I could see something on her right arm.
It was something black. I grabbed her- uh, my arm immadiately.

,,What is-" before I could ask, I pushed up her sleeves.

,,The- the dark mark", my eyes widened. I couldn't believe, that I had a dark mark. I heard one time Harry talking about it and it scared me. Before I could ask any further, "she" put her sleeves down,
,,Please, please take care of... you" she said and disappeared.

,,No wait! No! What was all that about?! I want to know more!!" Since it was dark, I shouted in the darkness.

,,So... you want to learn more, huh?" Now the whole room was bright. I looked around. The walls were grey. In the corner of the room was a table. Next to me was a window...the view was not the prettiest. It looked like I was in an office.
I turned to the door.

,,Voldemort" I said through my teeth

,,You are not scared to call me by my name... very brave you think you are." He said slowly and grinned.

,,What do you want?'

,,Did you see the poor girl? You know, that wouldn't happen if she hadn't decided to stay at the weak side. But they don't know, one day they'll be killed anyway. I'll make sure 'bout that."

,,Don't dare you to speak about the people I love like that!" I yelled

,,Oh... brave, I see" he still grinned.

,,Let me go! I'll never be on your side" I scowled

,,We'll see 'bout that" Voldemort began to disappear in smoke.

,,Wait! Wait! What do you mean!? What dou you mean?! Come back, coward!!!" I shouted as loud as I could."

My breath became heavy and I found myself sweeting in my bed. I sat up and tried to come down. The sun shone in our room.